group buy on ar-15 lowers? $56.95 (30 pc min)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    Just to clarify, these will run most any caliber, correct? I didn't notice a specific caliber, or them spelling out that it fits most...

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Threads merged due to all the confusion.

I hate getting involved in the middle of these, but let's set some ground rules here because things are getting all ass-backwards for everybody.

If you want in, please state clearly:

How many you are in for.

Which FFL you plan on using for transfer.

Who you are paying for the lower(s) itself.

If you want >2, are you able, i.e. a designated collector.

That you understand the terms and conditions of the dealer doing the transfer.

This goes for everybody. Even if you already posted. That way we can take the ambiguity out of everything.

As a reminder, MDS is not a party to these deals, we are just trying to facilitate the communication and help you. Like I said, I don't even like touching on these deals from an admin standpoint, but I'm doing it to try and clear things up for everybody. As-is, no liability on our part, etc. If you aren't happy with your deal afterwards do not look to MDShooters.com to bail you out, dry your tears, or fix you a warm cup of chicken soup.

If we can't get it straightened out, I will have to take Lee's suggestion and close the thread completely. Thanks-

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I am a little. Confused did the 2 threads get merged? Also i would like one lower from the gunshop just would like to know the out the door price. Thanks

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Wouldn't it have been clearer to just have another, separate thread for the lowers going to Lou? It seems, to me, that making everyone figure it out in one giant thread is far more confusing.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Consecutive numbers available?

Absolutely

I could go for 1 depnding on how payment is handled

Payment is either personal check or money order and will be due on February 28th.

Not necessarily....

With a minimum of thirty, the eastern shore or Cumberland guys may choose to try to set up their own deal and this is a good place for them to meet up and pick an FFL. It's not dead yet.....It's feeling much better.

I will be happy to arrange a group buy where both The Gun Shop and Shooters Discount can both benefit. If I can get a minimum of 30 at each, I'll organize both group buys.

Is there interest in the stripped uppers as well??? - need 50 to get them for $59.95.

This is a great price ! Might as well buy the upper and lowers together...

I would also be willing to head this up too.

Threads merged due to all the confusion.

I hate getting involved in the middle of these, but let's set some ground rules here because things are getting all ass-backwards for everybody.

If you want in, please state clearly:

How many you are in for.

Which FFL you plan on using for transfer.

Who you are paying for the lower(s) itself.

If you want >2, are you able, i.e. a designated collector.

That you understand the terms and conditions of the dealer doing the transfer.

This goes for everybody. Even if you already posted. That way we can take the ambiguity out of everything.

As a reminder, MDS is not a party to these deals, we are just trying to facilitate the communication and help you. Like I said, I don't even like touching on these deals from an admin standpoint, but I'm doing it to try and clear things up for everybody. As-is, no liability on our part, etc. If you aren't happy with your deal afterwards do not look to MDShooters.com to bail you out, dry your tears, or fix you a warm cup of chicken soup.

If we can't get it straightened out, I will have to take Lee's suggestion and close the thread completely. Thanks-

If I may humbly suggest an entirely new thread be created where members state the quantity of items they wish to order and the FFL (limited to Shooters Discount or The Gun Shop) they wish to use. This will help me keep better track of what's going on.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    If I may humbly suggest an entirely new thread be created where members state the quantity of items they wish to order and the FFL (limited to Shooters Discount or The Gun Shop) they wish to use. This will help me keep better track of what's going on.

This sounds like a good idea. Why don't you go ahead and start one, suggest you state clearly in your opener what info you are looking for, and we will limit this one to lowers going through any other dealer at that point. :thumbsup:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Thanks Zoostation and tss1004, as this was really turning into a CF. If tss1004 wants to handle the payments and such for said members and IP FFL's, GO FOR IT!!!!!:D

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    OK Colonol Mustard in the Study with the Lead Pipe?

Seriously

3 Lowers
    Shooters Discount
    Can pay Lou directly if that is OK. His shop is right in my back yard.

Might consider a 4th if there are any pull-outs.

Dave

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    OK Colonol Mustard in the Study with the Lead Pipe?

Seriously

3 Lowers
    Shooters Discount
    Can pay Lou directly if that is OK. His shop is right in my back yard.

Might consider a 4th if there are any pull-outs.

Dave

Please reference the following group buy thread, I just happened to stumble on your post here, but I'm not monitoring this thread.

Payment for the group buy will need to be mailed to me. The whole thing needs to be a concerted effort and that's the only way to streamline the process. I hope you understand and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please follow the link to the group buy thread.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=74309

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Please reference the following group buy thread, I just happened to stumble on your post here, but I'm not monitoring this thread.

Payment for the group buy will need to be mailed to me. The whole thing needs to be a concerted effort and that's the only way to streamline the process. I hope you understand and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please follow the link to the group buy thread.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=74309

Yep, sorry. I realized I goofed after the posting.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom