• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop de Ville

Nov 11, 2012
    Hi All,

If anyone can help me get in contact with them I would greatly appreciate it. I have a scheduled appointment and their store phone isn't monitored. The cell phone voicemail is full..

Thanks

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I'd text John's cellphone. He probably won't answer. He's working a new job. If you can help it at all I'd make the appointment. His parents are the ones meeting people so if you can find their cell number in the other thread I'd try that.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I bumped the thread, just for you cuz your special. Anyone suggesting you contact Jr is foolish, I would use another word for them but wont. Jr has washed his hands of all this. Supposedly Gun Monkey or something is supposed to be getting their inventory, but I dont know.

Coop de Ville

Nov 11, 2012
    I bumped the thread, just for you cuz your special. Anyone suggesting you contact Jr is foolish, I would use another word for them but wont. Jr has washed his hands of all this. Supposedly Gun Monkey or something is supposed to be getting their inventory, but I dont know.

Thanks! I found Sr's number in the other thread and left a message..:thumbsup:

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    The chances of you getting another appointment would be slightly worse than a snowball's in hell.

mdglock

Aug 4, 2011
    Can Anyone share a contact number that will answer? I paid for a suppressor in full and it’s still backordered.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    You all do have access to the other threads, including the ones in their own industry partners sub forum, and you have the ability to use the search function on this forum. It's really not that hard to find the information you are seeking. I dont think everyone here is going to keep hand holding everyone having a problem with them. Most of the information is public information.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Can Anyone share a contact number that will answer? I paid for a suppressor in full and it’s still backordered.

See the below thread post in the IP section. There are contact numbers there for John Jr and owners.

GR said they are NOT refunding any NFA items. The NFA inventory is supposed to transfer to Gun Monkey Armory in La Plata. If you have not completed a Form 4 yet but ordered via Silencer Shop I would call SS as well.

Good luck, you have lots of company in this Charlie Foxtrot.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=6043396&postcount=1307

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom