• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    A while back I ordered a Teslong Rifle Borescope (NTG100) came with 36” semi-ridge but flexible cable to inspect the barrel of a new rifle I just bought. It worked very well.Teslong now has a pistol scope (NTG100P) with a ridge 10” probe, great for inspecting firearm barrels, trigger groups as well as its inter-working like a magazine release or if a spring to connected correctly or get a closer view of those dark hidden areas. I need a bright light and magnifying glass when working on small things. I tried it on a gun stand but found laying it flat works the best. The probe plugs directly into your computer with a USB/USB Micro also comes with a USB Type C adapter. Both work on my windows 7 Desktop as well as on an Samsung Tab S3 Android tablet and older Samsung J3 cell phone. I like a larger screen and capturing videos and screen shots are easier for me on a computer but works very well on the tablet. For the under $100 got both a long and a short scope. Negatives might be that the borescopes do not come with software but does point you to an internet sites to down load them. Could be a good thing, your not stuck with a old out-of-day programs and are free to try different ones. If your going to use an Android tablet or phone you would most liking down load the program anyway.

Note does not work with iPhone,iPad or Kindle Fire.

https://www.teslong.com/Rifle-Borescope/TESLONG-Pistol-Borescope

Attachments

• Box.jpg
      Box.jpg
      12.2 KB · Views: 192
    • 357 newer.jpg
      357 newer.jpg
      15.6 KB · Views: 184
    • target 22 1.jpg
      target 22 1.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 188
    • New Barrell.jpg
      New Barrell.jpg
      11.2 KB · Views: 184
    Last edited:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I have the earlier Teslong flexible rifle borescope, and the Chromebook's native video app recognized it with no issues.

Have you tried looking into an AR-15's gas port with the pistol scope? The riflescope can't focus very far away so it isn't much help with gas block alignment.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    A while back I ordered a Teslong Rifle Borescope (NTG100) came with 36” semi-ridge but flexible cable to inspect the barrel of a new rifle I just bought. It worked very well.Teslong now has a pistol scope (NTG100P) with a ridge 10” probe, great for inspecting firearm barrels, trigger groups as well as its inter-working like a magazine release or if a spring to connected correctly or get a closer view of those dark hidden areas I need a bright light and magnifying glass when working on small things. I tried it on a gun stand but found laying it flat works the best. The probe plugs directly into your computer with a USB/USB Micro also comes with a USB Type C adapter. Both work on my windows 7 Desktop as well as on an Samsung Tab S3 Android tablet and older Samsung J3 cell phone but I like a larger screen and capturing the videos and screen shots is are easier for me on a computer but work very well on the tablet. For the under $100 got both a long and a short scope, only negatives I see might be that the borescopes do not come with software but points you to the internet sites to down load them, this can be a good thing, your not stuck with a old out-of-day programs and are free to try different ones and see what works the best for your needs, if your going to use an Android tablet or phone you would most liking down load the program anyway. Note does not work with iPhone,iPad or Kindle Fire.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D67H7LZ/ref=promo_pdapsinfo?ie=UTF8&psc=1&m=AFI3X2X3YFS02
    Quoting for the longest sentence on MDS.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Brevity has never been my thing nor writing, But just for Blaster229

Have gun
    Use Scope to look inside gun
    Gun looks good
    Scope works
    The end :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread