• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kemar

Mar 16, 2017
    Maryland
    Although supplies are low at most places, I haven't had any problems with ammo deliveries. Try a different site. I've used websites such as Targetsportsusa, outdoorlimited, and grabagun with no problems.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Don't know what you are doing wrong, got this from Palmetto State Armory just minutes ago. I think if it had 2 more rounds in it, it would have been over weight for UPS.

Maybe they don't like you :lol2:

PSA will not ship to MoCo or Annapolis, although they used to. It all changed a couple years ago. Their lawyers were sent material from me and NRA-ILA explaining how it was OK, but they don't care.

Neither do I; now I buy from someone else.

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    Hmmmm.... sounds like another vendor making up bs. PSA has a problem with shipping a complete lower to md although they'll see you a stripped one and the lower build kit. They'll also ship handguns to md. Makes no sense, a regulated fire are be it handgun, striped lower or finished lower all fall under the same regulated rules.

Huck Hound

Mar 8, 2020
    Did something recently go into effect ? I just tried to order on OpticsPlanet and this is what I got? Never had issues receiving ammo before..

OpticsPlanet does not currently support sales of ammunition to a number of locations, including, but not limited to, the following:

Alaska
    California
    Connecticut
    Hawaii
    Illinois
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    New Jersey
    New York
    Washington, D.C
    P.O. Boxes; U.S. Territories

Notice all the states listed are sh!thole states controlled by sh!thole dems.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Notice all the states listed are sh!thole states controlled by sh!thole dems.

And yet, Maryland has no such restriction on having ammo shipped to a private residence.

So how do you explain that?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery county and the city of Annapolis have ammo restrictions for delivery.

But those restrictions have been preempted by state law.

So, while on the books, they cannot be enforced.

Lazy sellers that do not want to take the time to learn the real law.

F*** them, I can buy elsewhere.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    NO! Those restrictions were nullified by Maryland‘s state level preemption law they have been struck down by the courts and no longer actually exist.

But even with citation of the court cases there are companies that are just too afraid to ship to anywhere in Maryland because of those historical problems.

There is nothing that stops any company from arbitrarily refusing to do business with people anywhere they choose.

The problem is, the ordinances still exist in the codes. They are just not enforceable.

So, it takes them seeing that, then reading the preemption law to see that they are invalidated.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    Anytime I want to pay more and wait two to three times as long,I order from Optics Planet. If I want free shipping on my ammo at great prices and 8-10 day delivery (even during the "plague" that Trump caused):D, I'll buy from Creedmoor Sports.

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    I am new to this game and for the past two months have been scouring the internet for guns and ammo. What joy! In addition to Brownells I have also received ammo from Sportsmans Den.

Got my shotgun from Atlantic Firearms in Bishopville on the Eastern Shore :)

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    I can add that bulkmunitions.com did a good job at sending me two cases of stuff I couldn't find elsewhere, within five days. A little more $$ than I wanted to pay but for something not available everywhere else I went along with it.

Not doing a good job is lawmens.com. They took an order from me and accepted my payment, but after two weeks of nothing I e-mailed them and was told my order was out of stock. I replied that I understand that and appreciate the info, but that is not really how companies run their internet sales. Usually the customer is told when items are out of stock and payment isn't applied until back in stock. They replied:

unfortunately, our site does not show stock and availability. listed in the shipping and ordering section on our site it will explain to get accurate stock and availability to please contact our customer service and we will be happy to get the information for you.

So I think there is very little if any reason to support this site.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I can add that bulkmunitions.com did a good job at sending me two cases of stuff I couldn't find elsewhere, within five days. A little more $$ than I wanted to pay but for something not available everywhere else I went along with it.

Not doing a good job is lawmens.com. They took an order from me and accepted my payment, but after two weeks of nothing I e-mailed them and was told my order was out of stock. I replied that I understand that and appreciate the info, but that is not really how companies run their internet sales. Usually the customer is told when items are out of stock and payment isn't applied until back in stock. They replied:

unfortunately, our site does not show stock and availability. listed in the shipping and ordering section on our site it will explain to get accurate stock and availability to please contact our customer service and we will be happy to get the information for you.

So I think there is very little if any reason to support this site.

72 cents a round for lawman 115 grain 9mm

70 cents a round for pmc .223

For anyone wondering

LongRanger300

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 14, 2020
    Target sports is my go to online ammo retailer. Sportsman’s Guide is pretty reasonable and has back orders (with expected delivery dates) for some bulk Ammo right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom