• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Does anybody know if the DE inlet is open to non residents?

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Does anybody know if the DE inlet is open to non residents?

Not sure if this helps:

Parking and fishing at the Indian River Inlet within Delaware Seashore State Park is permitted; however, beach access from within Cape Henlopen, Delaware Seashore and Fenwick Island State Parks is prohibited to all but those with valid Delaware surf-fishing permits.

https://destateparks.com/covid19

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Does that include DE residents who cross the line to shop or work, then return to DE ?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    This is retarded.

Exactly.

There is a "Storm the Beach" rally on the 16th in Rehoboth.

Dewey decided yesterday that they didn't want the attention and opened their beach (for exercise and dog walking).

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I have a surf fishing permit to be able to drive on to the beach and I can't use it unless I quarantine in DE for 14 days. That's f'ed up. There aren't too many more isolated things to do than fish on the beach alone.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Any word on Bethany Beach opening in June? For years we have rented a house the 3rd week of June, of course I never took rental insurance.

Even if open in June, don’t believe my daughter’s will want to go.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Any word on Bethany Beach opening in June? For years we have rented a house the 3rd week of June, of course I never took rental insurance.

Even if open in June, don’t believe my daughter’s will want to go. ��

Due to the state of emergency you might not need it. You'll have to ask for the refund though. As it stands right now Bethany is the only holdout left besides the State beaches. Fenwick caved this morning.

There is/was a Storm the Beach rally for this Saturday in Rehoboth. This morning Rehoboth Town/Police put out notice that they would be ticketing/arresting people if necessary. They were "consulting with" other nearby police agencies on the "response" and support from them.

When the other "agencies" told them to go sh!t in their hat, the Town of Reho announced a few hours ago that the beach/boardwalk would reopen on Friday.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Due to the state of emergency you might not need it. You'll have to ask for the refund though. As it stands right now Bethany is the only holdout left besides the State beaches. Fenwick caved this morning.

There is/was a Storm the Beach rally for this Saturday in Rehoboth. This morning Rehoboth Town/Police put out notice that they would be ticketing/arresting people if necessary. They were "consulting with" other nearby police agencies on the "response" and support from them.

When the other "agencies" told them to go sh!t in their hat, the Town of Reho announced a few hours ago that the beach/boardwalk would reopen on Friday.

So the governor still has a state of emergency, but some beaches are opening. Dang..

This sounds fun

For sure it sounds like fun!

Yesterday, friggin fauci was for cancelling next years school year. This is a mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom