Firearm and Ammo auction (Online) Pickup at HoCo Fairgrounds, transfers through SCSG

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Next time they have an auction I might put some stuff in it. Those prices were pretty high. I wonder if they also have a seller’s premium?

Yes, they charge a sellers premium also i believe

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    For anyone here that bought something (firearms) at the auction, I will be available for pickups this week on Tuesday 5/12/20 from 12noon-7pm and Wednesday 5/13/20 from 4pm-8pm. Saturday hours to be determined yet.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    For anyone here that bought something (firearms) at the auction, I will be available for pickups this week on Tuesday 5/12/20 from 12noon-7pm and Wednesday 5/13/20 from 4pm-8pm. Saturday hours to be determined yet.

I got the Dreyse 1907 and will contact you after I settle up with Roy. Have a check for them and hope to drop it off today after work. Already hit the MSP registration portal and completed my 77R so I'm good to go.
    Have never visited your shop, looking forward to it. Years ago I used to blow by it when I participated in Baltimore Bicycle Club training rides out of Glenelg. Hammer down the hill on Woodbine Rd @ 35-40 mph and bunny hop the RR tracks at the bottom to get a lead for the climb to the TC at the top of the hill. Always got caught and dropped by the "kids" on the climb no matter how hard I tried ...

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo

Settled up today via phone. Charge hit my account, just waiting on "paid" invoice. I'll be by tomorrow to pick up the Enfield.

Figures Mawkie would grab that Dryse! ;)

Last edited:

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Settled up today via phone. Charge hit my account, just waiting on "paid" invoice. I'll be by tomorrow to pick up the Enfield.

Figures Mawkie would grab that Dryse! ;)

Silly rabbit! Do you think I would miss that gem? This isn't your typical Dreyse. Will explain in detail when it's home and I can post some photos. Was high bidder on the Arty Luger when the party ended. Hope to get another crack at it down the road.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Silly rabbit! Do you think I would miss that gem? This isn't your typical Dreyse. Will explain in detail when it's home and I can post some photos. Was high bidder on the Arty Luger when the party ended. Hope to get another crack at it down the road.

I considered throwing a bid in on it, but figured it'd go too high for me right now. The markings on it definitely had me intrigued though. I don't know enough about them to know exactly what was different without looking it up.

I'm waiting for CMP to hit my CC for the $750 I owe them for a Service Grade Garand.

That sporter Enfield (which was mislabeled "infield") turned out to be a 1942 Savage No.4 Mk.1* with US Property and Flaming Bomb stamps and no importation mark. Correct (Savage marked) parts are all ordered. Should be back together in short order. I feel I did alright for myself with that.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I wonder if the 3 pistols in lot 74, the ones that were so sad looking, would have been accepted at the next gun "buy back". Depending on what they were offering, it might have been worth it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Can’t wait to hear more about this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom