• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Help please.

Need to get crime scene photos from one of my rentals to prove the deceased had property that the estate said he had none. Sheriff said I need to subpoena them. I don't need photos of the deceased, just of the room to show that there is property to which I can make a claim. Anyone know how to do this?

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Help please.

Need to get crime scene photos from one of my rentals to prove the deceased had property that the estate said he had none. Sheriff said I need to subpoena them. I don't need photos of the deceased, just of the room to show that there is property to which I can make a claim. Anyone know how to do this?

Subpoena is the only way I can figure....if I law enforcement member released a crime scene photo without approval...and for non official business, they would see themselves in big trouble (administratively with their agency).

kaliroger

Jul 20, 2018
    Frederick County, MD
    You may be able to get it under freedom of information act, I think the act applies to federal agencies, but it may force them to release it to you as well.

They can block out anything that they think could jeopardize their investigation. Also check and see if anything was released to the media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom