Molot OEM Vepr 12 magazines at great prices!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziptiespec

Damn, and I just bought a Molot 10-rounder, 2 CSS Specs 8-round mags, and some AGP Saiga 10-round mags (to be modified to work w/ the VEPR-12)... Overpaid by $20 for the Molot, the CSS Specs mags were the same price as the Molot being sold by K-Var, but they're metal and they're heavy. The AGPs were pretty inexpensive but will take some fitting and you lose LRBHO. Also bought a ProMag 5-round mag to modify so that I can load a round or two at a time. Anyway, good lookin' out. Might need to buy a couple more things from K-Var ;)

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Man, I couldn't resist. Had to pick up a couple OEM mags. I was planning on buying a few AGP mags to modify to fit the Vepr but I thought get'em now before the possibility of price increases. Will pick up a few AGP magazines later for a summer project.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    30 left, probably be gone after everybody cashes their pay checks tomorrow. I want to buy a couple steel mags from CSS and then I'll be at a comfortable # of V12 mags.

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    thanks op ill buy some tommarow they have a drum out finally too might snag it just becausr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom