How best to advertise reloading supplies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

S.M.I.B

May 21, 2013
    Calvert County
    I have purchased 2 large collections of reloading supplies over the past couple of months to get my son and I into reloading. My time is limited and his interest has waned quickly since we bought his first vehicle. I am looking to sell a lot of the stuff that we aren't going to use but am not sure how to list it. I wrote a list out on paper and it takes up a couple of pages. I just want to have a reloading yard sale and try to get rid of the stuff in a day or two but something tells me that's not a good idea. Any suggestions?

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    If you have any varget, I'll likely take it lol

In all seriousness though, posting the list in the classifieds is a good start and just make sure you keep it up to date.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Best to post the list here as a start point. Cut deals to people who want to buy a lot of it at one time. Think about if there are things you would want to ship or not and annotate that.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    You can also list anything you'd be willing to accept in trade (factory ammo, AR build parts etc)

S.M.I.B

May 21, 2013
    Calvert County
    First time trying to upload an excel file. Hope it works. All are in original packaging. Hoping to get some money to help my 15 year old fix up his truck some since he hasn't been working since lockdown.

Attachments

• Bullets.xlsx
      10.2 KB · Views: 142

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    First time trying to upload an excel file. Hope it works. All are in original packaging. Hoping to get some money to help my 15 year old fix up his truck some since he hasn't been working since lockdown.

Whatcha want for those 110 grain Barnes .30 cal bullets? I'm across the bridge in St Mary's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom