• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I had decided on Sig P220 stainless elite. I looked all over PA and couldn't find one within reasonable driving distance.
    I could have ordered from any local shop but I wanted to get my hands on one to compare it to a P227 which I had also been considering.

I called 2A and sure enough, they had the P220 stainless elite in stock. I was in the shop the next day and not only did they have the P220 stainless elite, but they also had a P227 Enhanced Elite model I had given up on looking for all together.

After thoroughly finger banging and staring at them both for an awkward amount of time, I decided against the gun I had originally driven there for.
    Maybe it was the wood grips on the P220, or the weight of the all stainless frame that turned me off a little bit. The P227 felt better in my hands, a lot better so I went with the P227 Enhanced Elite model :D I love this 45 Thanks 2A!! :party29:

These are the first shots taken. I started off a little low, by the last few rounds I was dialed in

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom