• ...and so much more!
  • Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Says he supports the 2A then adds "However":

Dear Mr. Rickman,

Thank you for contacting Senator Young’s office regarding gun control. Senator Young understands the importance of this issue and its effect on Maryland Senator Young strongly supports the 2nd Amendment. The Senators vote however, first goes to children and their safety. The Senator is asking to limit the size of magazines, wanting better background checks and eliminating assault weapons. Senator Young does not believe that instituting theses measures would violate the 2nd Amendment. The Senator has no problem with hunter rifles or with a handgun at home for protection.

Thank you again for your comments. If you would like to share any additional comments of concern regarding this, or any other, issue, please do not hesitate to contact our office via email, Ronald.Young@senate.state.md.us.

Again, thank you for bringing your position on this issue to Senator Young’s attention.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Dunn
    Constituent Aide
    Senator Ronald Young
    District 3, Frederick and Washington Counties

johny357

Sep 7, 2009
    I received the same reply. I told him I would do everything in my power to unseat him if he votes for anti 2A legislation.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I can understand PG & MoCo, we're up to our hips in anti 2A pinnheads down here, trust me, my own so-called represenatives in Bowie just revealed themselves as emotion-driven anti's. But, how did such a knucklehead get elected in Western Maryland??
    :confused:

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Just fiinished a personal email to Senator Young. This time I hope I got his attention. I played the "I am a registered Democrat and I vote -- every election" card long and loud. I gave him my "oppose" list and my "support" list, and I told him I have a folder with the responses from my representatives, and that I was going to track the final language of any gun bills and what the votes were, and that, in my turn, I was going to vote accordingly.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I don't do well with hypocrites such as him. You should tell him that if he can't be both a STRONG 2A supporter AND support restrictions on 2A; only hypocrites can do that......

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Just fiinished a personal email to Senator Young. This time I hope I got his attention. I played the "I am a registered Democrat and I vote -- every election" card long and loud. I gave him my "oppose" list and my "support" list, and I told him I have a folder with the responses from my representatives, and that I was going to track the final language of any gun bills and what the votes were, and that, in my turn, I was going to vote accordingly.

+1 :thumbsup: This is thw only type of threats these anti politicians respond to. If they think their seat is in jeopardy they may start shifting into self preservation mode and listen to us.

Aldwyn

Not All That Bad, Really.
    Dec 20, 2012
    Columbia, Md
    I got something smiler from Del. Turner. Sure, you support the 2A... sort of... when it's convenient.

I am tired of hearing this "it's for the safety of our children" BS. If that is all this is about, might as well ban the school playgrounds they use at recess. Or jungle gyms in parks. I bet more kids get hurt there then with scary black guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom