• sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Last edited:

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    wish I would've seen this earlier, I just ordered some 762 spam cans from the same site!

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    That ammo is some of the best I have ever had through my AKs in terms of accuracy and terminal effectiveness.

I've tested them in wetpack, Gelatin (No, not ballistics gel, but actually gelatin impregnated into boiling water until it would not absorb any more), and clay, as well as some toys and frying pans and such.

These rounds are very very clean and very very accurate, and fly stably until hitting something at which point they yaw violently at about 2-3 inches, and again at 12-15 inches. The wound tracks are devastating, and the clay blocks couldn't even be recovered to see the wound track because they literally were blown to bits.

Incredible ammo, and sealed on primer and neck with completely waterproof lacquer.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    That ammo is some of the best I have ever had through my AKs in terms of accuracy and terminal effectiveness.

I've tested them in wetpack, Gelatin (No, not ballistics gel, but actually gelatin impregnated into boiling water until it would not absorb any more), and clay, as well as some toys and frying pans and such.

These rounds are very very clean and very very accurate, and fly stably until hitting something at which point they yaw violently at about 2-3 inches, and again at 12-15 inches. The wound tracks are devastating, and the clay blocks couldn't even be recovered to see the wound track because they literally were blown to bits.

Incredible ammo, and sealed on primer and neck with completely waterproof lacquer.

:thumbsup: I picked up a few hundred rounds a few months ago to compare to Tula; not many choices for 7.62 x 39. Was very pleased; the boat-tailed shape of the bullet makes a difference. A good choice at a real good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom