• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Even if Hogan isn't the totally Pro 2A person we need, he is a much better choice than anyone the DemocRats have in the race.
    Jim Shea is the only one that might not screw us worse than we have already been screwed.

irishman52

Jul 25, 2009
    Gov. Hogan's responce

I believe Gov. Hogan is fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights. And I also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny ,and the Tooth Fairy.

awhite

Oct 30, 2013
    Im not sure yet how i will vote, but you should hold your freinds close and your enemy's closer. On one hand he has helped our screwed up state,on some issue, but he has screw us that hold the 2a close to our core beliefs. Sometimes it pays to know the devil we have, instead of what we may get from the other side.

bigplayer2382

Jan 18, 2013
    Salisbury
    Wow, so many people are going full retard here. Many of you are coming across as if your pouting honestly. "I'm mad at Hogan so I'll just vote for the obvious devil on the other side of the room" Go ahead and vote for the next dem if that is your prerogative, but I can only imagine the comment section on these forums under O'Malley 2.0. If Anthony Brown had been elected, we would be in the same situation as California. Personally I don't even consider the new gun laws "more gun control".

I like Hogan a lot. He is very middle of the road guy, and honestly think we need more like him in America. If the country was ran by all hardcore stubborn conservatives, we would be screwed. If the country was ran by all hardcore stubborn liberals, we would be screwed. Having open minded, morally driven people in office is what our country needs to progress forward and listen to the people. Its the one sided stubborn politicians which dissatisfies the American people on our current political system.

The last thing we need in Maryland is a Far right wing nut, because everything they do may please... well, the majority of this forum... it will also seal the fate of a single term in Maryland being followed up by a Far left wing nut for at least 4 terms.

You need to remember. This. is. Maryland. 70% of the population typically vote liberal. The fact that we have a republican governor right now is pretty shocking. No change in gun laws is good news in my opinion, plus why would he piss off that 70% in his first term. His second term is where he would take action, and even still it will be marginal improvements, that way he doesn't damn the Maryland republican party for the next election.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not saying to vote for the obvious devil, saying to vote for the actual pro Constitution , pro gun , small gov't candidate .

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Not saying to vote for the obvious devil, saying to vote for the actual pro Constitution , pro gun , small gov't candidate .

Yep, and I will vote for that candidate when that date arrives. But as such it hasn't, so until we start having such individuals come forward and run. We have to make do with what we got. I will vote for Hogan, to have Benjamin Todd Jealous become governor is to do more than merely invite disaster.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    Any person NOT voting FOR the R, BECOMES a D, they just can not admit it to themselves.There is NO 3rd alternative.You cannot get EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE! Baby steps and constant pressure. You have learned NOTHING from the left if you have not learned this.
    Get ONE R in office (Governor no less..) Not much of an R but that is what it says on the BALLOT! Get in another R, maybe not much of an R, maybe was a DINO. Who cares, get some R,s ELECTED! Then get a few more - THEN start getting some BETTER R's.
    Those who cannot see that are doomed to failure. Bunch of 4 year olds who want dessert before dinner and cry so hard they miss both!

My question for the members here is "How many of those bitching about Hogan are REALLY D's doing what they do BEST - sowing discord and disinformation to further THEIR cause"?

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I will be writing in Larry Hogan, Senior for Governor like he did to Trump. Larry Hogan is just another RINO like John McCain. He only has three months to change my mind.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Hogan or Jealous?

Either way you get the shaft. One may just tease you with the prospect of lube before-hand.

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Sitting This One Out! Wait For NEXT Republican!

On one hand he has helped our screwed up state,on some issue, but he has screw us that hold the 2a close to our core beliefs.
    What, like the PURPLE LINE Metro? Yeah, he tore up a perfectly good walking trail to put in a Metro system that can't pay for itself and which will end up raising taxes for just about everyone in Montgomery County. I'm sorry, but I'm not voting for someone who's chief claim to fame is that he's not going to screw us as hard as his opponent.

Now that we know a Republican can be elected in Maryland, let's see if he can get re-elected without our help! I'm not voting. I'm sitting on my hands and seeing whether we can get hammered any worse than we've been. I mean, what more can they do to us than HQL? Limit our magazines to ten rounds? Er...uh...never mind. But you do get my point?

At least I'm used to Democrats screwing me. I'm not really thrilled about Hogan serving another term. At least I won't be shaking my head when I read the local news! I'll just say, "Typical!!" and go my way.

At least there's one guy who isn't afraid to stand up and be counted when it comes to guns. He's pro-gun and isn't afraid to show it!

If you start rationing out more food to everyone, they'll just get slothful and overweight like...well, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom