• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    personally as soon as I can do it I am moving out of here

OK, that's specific. Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

I will fight as best I can until then but since only one of my three reps actually did what he was asked to do by their constituents I have only one person in my district to vote for.

So, two of the three didn't pass the purity test, so the best thing to do is vote for people that will NEVER do anything aligned with your world view in any way. Still not following how you think that will actually aid in defanging the dems. Giving them two fresh new fangs doesn't seem helpful.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    OK, that's specific. Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

So, two of the three didn't pass the purity test, so the best thing to do is vote for people that will NEVER do anything aligned with your world view in any way. Still not following how you think that will actually aid in defanging the dems. Giving them two fresh new fangs doesn't seem helpful.

fresh fangs? shit I am still bleeding from the fangs of the fake 2a supporting republicans I have here now. fvck them, they will never get my vote or anyone I know and related to or that works for me ever again.

when someone is elected to fight the antis and willingly votes with them they are antis also. traitors to their constituents, the constitution and themselves.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Yes, fake 2A supporting candidates like this:

Dont look at me, I voted for pothead constitution supporter and libertarian Gary Johnson. oh, wait: https://www.ammoland.com/2016/06/li...son-throws-gift-gun-in-garbage/#axzz5AsgTKAoY

I have to go back through my New Testament, somewhere it tells me who gets to cast the first stone. Pretty sure, not me.

so does that mean Hogan voters get to throw stones or just trump voters or exactly how does that work?

and I voted for trump, and if he eo's bumpstocks and it goes thru I wont be voting for him again. you know two wrongs don't make a right, like voting for Hogan and trump or maybe Hogan and any or the traitors who are now voting straight up anti?

or are we still waiting for the republican caucus to explain why the voted to take away our rights?

I get confused sometimes on md politics. 188 reps and only twenty something that don't vote anti but since they took away our rights and have an r in front of their names we should reelect them so they can do it again next year like last year and the last how many decades.

with friends like that who needs enemies.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    so does that mean Hogan voters get to throw stones or just trump voters or exactly how does that work?

and I voted for trump, and if he eo's bumpstocks and it goes thru I wont be voting for him again. you know two wrongs don't make a right, like voting for Hogan and trump or maybe Hogan and any or the traitors who are now voting straight up anti?

or are we still waiting for the republican caucus to explain why the voted to take away our rights?

I get confused sometimes on md politics. 188 reps and only twenty something that don't vote anti but since they took away our rights and have an r in front of their names we should reelect them so they can do it again next year like last year and the last how many decades.

with friends like that who needs enemies.

How does that work? Don't look at me. I'm just gonna stay at home and fold my arms, and throw a temper tantrum. Then come April I'm sending in my tax return. I don't pay nearly enough in taxes some gonna write an extra check for more.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    How does that work? Don't look at me. I'm just gonna stay at home and fold my arms, and throw a temper tantrum. Then come April I'm sending in my tax return. I don't pay nearly enough in taxes some gonna write an extra check for more.

You do what you have to do, I am voting for Steve Waugh, then righting in my dads name to the rest. If there was any other true 2a person to vote for I would, but there isn’t so I won’t.

As for taxes I doubt even a dem can raise my taxes more than hogan has since he’s been in there, but we may well find out, if not this time the next.

And so no matter who’s in there the republicans will have helped disarm us so there’s not gonna be much we can do about it, lol, sarcasm, kinda

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Geraldine Valentino-Smith was one of my delegates before District lines were changed and I got Vallario. GVS sent a newsletter today bragging that she sponsored the "Red Flag" bill and I responded by telling her I sure hope the Senate removes "interested party" from its version. Funny...when I wrote to my current reps (and cc'd her) re the PP arrests, there was nary a peep from all four rascals.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    when someone is elected to fight the antis and willingly votes with them they are antis also. traitors to their constituents, the constitution and themselves.

No one gets elected to fight the antis. They get elected because the stuff they say in total sounds better than the stuff their opponent says in total. Some of it is true and some of it isn't and some of it changes after the fact, like when the NRA says to ban bump stocks. What is the politician to do? He's getting all his cues from the NRA, he's not a gun guy, he's a constitution guy. He knows squat about gun details.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    No one gets elected to fight the antis. They get elected because the stuff they say in total sounds better than the stuff their opponent says in total. Some of it is true and some of it isn't and some of it changes after the fact, like when the NRA says to ban bump stocks. What is the politician to do? He's getting all his cues from the NRA, he's not a gun guy, he's a constitution guy. He knows squat about gun details.

The nra in md testified against both bad bills, that’s wasn’t a clue to the reps? Or do they not listen, read, hear, see or is it that the just want to further their own political career by selling our rights for democrat votes.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The nra in md testified against both bad bills, that’s wasn’t a clue to the reps? Or do they not listen, read, hear, see or is it that the just want to further their own political career by selling our rights for democrat votes.

A few hundred people hear testimony. Many many millions hear that the NRA are for "regulation" of bump stocks. Most people think its a distinction without a difference. NRA was also against extreme risk protection orders before they were for it.

See also Trump.

If nobody knows what the NRAs position is today who's fault is that.

Once a prominent org like the NRA does a John Kerry 180, credibility is zero and people dismiss your position.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    An Opposition Party that refuses to Oppose, is no longer an Opposition Party . All are now defacto Democrats with no meaningful distinction.

Each one should be evaluated on the basis of their individual performence in office .

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    A few hundred people hear testimony. Many many millions hear that the NRA are for "regulation" of bump stocks. Most people think its a distinction without a difference. NRA was also against extreme risk protection orders before they were for it.

See also Trump.

If nobody knows what the NRAs position is today who's fault is that.

Once a prominent org like the NRA does a John Kerry 180, credibility is zero and people dismiss your position.

So your saying that our reps are so stupid that when people or organizations testified in front of them that they don’t understand the words coming out of their mouths? Because that’s the only way what you’d saying makes sense

Or are you saying they can’t understand what their constituents sent them there to do?

The nra must be some kinda powerful bunch a wizards to scare so many people

usc45cal

nothing
    Nov 14, 2009
    personally I have to believe the atf mad a bad decision on the bumpstocks , its really their fault in my opinion , im not opposed to ban them but really eave us alone ,,i vote for no suppression:party29:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So your saying that our reps are so stupid that when people or organizations testified in front of them that they don’t understand the words coming out of their mouths? Because that’s the only way what you’d saying makes sense

Agree with what you've been writing. If voters act like sheep, they'll be treated like sheep. Politicians operate on fear. Fear of losing money. Fear of losing votes. You and others aren't hearing back from Republican pols that voted against our interests because of fear. They don't have a good answer. And they also know that those most fervent on certain key issues are more likely voters. No matter what the polls tell a pol, if a race is close, they need voter intensity on their side. I think it's good to keep them in fear of losing support - or they will trade away more of your rights when they feel it is politically expedient.

We've been screwed by bunch of supposed 2A advocates recently ... the NRA on bump stocks, the President in giving support to gun controllers on different issues, and Florida Republicans on antigun legislation. This has made it easy for some of our erstwhile "2A supporters" in Maryland to fold, so no they don't automatically get my money or support. This needs to be earned by November. If they lose, it's entirely their fault, not mine, not yours as it will have been through their own actions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Agree with what you've been writing. If voters act like sheep, they'll be treated like sheep. Politicians operate on fear. Fear of losing money. Fear of losing votes. You and others aren't hearing back from Republican pols that voted against our interests because of fear. They don't have a good answer. And they also know that those most fervent on certain key issues are more likely voters. No matter what the polls tell a pol, if a race is close, they need voter intensity on their side. I think it's good to keep them in fear of losing support - or they will trade away more of your rights when they feel it is politically expedient.

We've been screwed by bunch of supposed 2A advocates recently ... the NRA on bump stocks, the President in giving support to gun controllers on different issues, and Florida Republicans on antigun legislation. This has made it easy for some of our erstwhile "2A supporters" in Maryland to fold, so no they don't automatically get my money or support. This needs to be earned by November. If they lose, it's entirely their fault, not mine, not yours as it will have been through their own actions.

Thanks and your correct

What reason would the mga have to change anything if they know they can shit on us and all we will do is say thank you sir please give me another

Voting these cocksuckers out and maybe the next ones might do what their told

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thanks and your correct

What reason would the mga have to change anything if they know they can shit on us and all we will do is say thank you sir please give me another

Voting these cocksuckers out and maybe the next ones might do what their told

I'll still give them the next few months to try to make amends (esp Hogan, as the others can't do much other than offer empty promises with the legislative session over soon). As per donations (and my wife and I routinely have given to state level candidates in past elections), some that received dollars before are getting zilch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom