• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Thanks for the heads-up! F@(# Miller's!
    "Universal background checks" is backdoor gun registration plain and simple. And registration makes confiscation possible.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Hopefully this doesn't pass, but if it does, it works like Maryland where 2 people who are residents can go right through the State Police. I would hate to see the #@%^+=@ make any money off this!

Old thread... Already passed. :(

cecil1021

Feb 6, 2013
    I remember years ago , early 80's I think they were requiring people buying ammo to sign some kind of form I think they were compiling for the state police.There was no law in place requiring this.I walked out and ain't been back.I've bought a lot of gun 's ,ammo,reloading components and gear over the years but it ain't been from them &I 'm by there quite a bit. Not suprised at this letter.they are rude also &think of themselves as elite.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Did Miller's ever pay a serious price for playing with the other team and hurting gun owners?

Not that I've heard, other than a lot of us running their name into the ground at every possible turn.

I shoot with a guy who had a left handed sporting O/U on pre-order with them late last summer. I scoured local dealers and found one up in PA in stock (Joel Etchen's)

$2,800 dollar sale down the drain.

Whoops.:sad53:

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    As I understand it, didn't Adam Lanza try to buy a gun at a gun store and fail the background check? Then he had to go home and kill his mother and take her firearms instead. Now he may have been planning on killing his mother all along, but he may not have, we don't know. If he had been allowed to buy a gun from a store, he may not have had to kill his mother for her guns, and she might still be alive. Repeal background checks now! After all, if it saves just one life, it's worth it, right?

That my friend might be a reach. On another note, Mr Miller's address is on his stationary and I think that we should all write him a letter. Having to go through 30,000 to get your important mail might be a partial lesson for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom