• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    If you are there he is totally worth the laugh. His pistol is also fully tacticool (last I saw a few years ago). Whenever I was working on that side of town we would go on and listen to him talk. It's like a Jedi council meeting for mental patients.

ROFLMAO....that is some funny chit right there!!!!

:party29:

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Every once in awhile in the past several years you'd still see old Sandy in there still just sitting on his stool. I stop and look every once in awhile when I'm going past, but that's about as useful as I find their selection is stale and boring anymore. As for tacticool Timmy, I for one am proud to live in a country where all men regardless of intelligence have a chance at the American dream.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    This post really back fired. Now I want to go to this store so I can see the MD version of Tex Grubner. Nothing gets my juices flowing like a guy in a tac vest with a drop leg who has never had his boots on the ground in any situation.

We actually have a few like that at my job. One guy asked to wear a tac vest and when he came up from the locker room he had a Desert sand colored tac vest, with a light blue MPD shirt underneath, he had a serpa holster zip tied to the front of his vest in a cross draw (Oh and he is a mountian bike officer).

I can say though that he is actually a really hard working officer and is also still currently in the military so I can't call him a mall ninja but damn did he dress like one that day.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I've purchased a few guns from them...they had what I wanted, I bought it, didn't get any bad vibes. The one guy is a bit obsessed with the tactical gear, but whatever...some guys dress like cowboys and they don't own a horse. I'm neutral on this place.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

Attachments

• image-3200657492.jpg
      image-3200657492.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 716

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I tried to buy an AR from them about a year ago, but they wouldn't answer the phone during normal business hours.

I've been there once. Its been a couple of years but I thought I read the owner had another job so their hours was inconsistent . I never bothered to buy a gun from them.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    One of the guys that works there, I went to highschool with... He got expelled for getting caught with like 8 knives and a hit list. I was number 2 on his hit list. I can't believe they hired that numbskull to work there.

The last time I went in there I was handling a gun and this dog jumped up on the counter and bit my hand. No one even said anything or apologized. I will never go back in there again.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I wont go in there anymore . When they were in Dundalk on Wise Ave they were ok but attitudes changed once the got into the old Valley building . And then there is the tacticool fool :sad20:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This post really back fired. Now I want to go to this store so I can see the MD version of Tex Grubner. Nothing gets my juices flowing like a guy in a tac vest with a drop leg who has never had his boots on the ground in any situation.

We actually have a few like that at my job. One guy asked to wear a tac vest and when he came up from the locker room he had a Desert sand colored tac vest, with a light blue MPD shirt underneath, he had a serpa holster zip tied to the front of his vest in a cross draw (Oh and he is a mountian bike officer).

I can say though that he is actually a really hard working officer and is also still currently in the military so I can't call him a mall ninja but damn did he dress like one that day.

MD Shooters field trip!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    We could all dress up in MOLLE gear and go shopping just to f with him. That would be priceless.

I'll wear my drop leg beretta holster (that I NEVER use) with my all silver 92fs. I'll wear some camo clothes and create a fake ass molle vest. OH OH OH and I'll grow a bad ass stache!!!!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I wont go in there anymore . When they were in Dundalk on Wise Ave they were ok but attitudes changed once the got into the old Valley building . And then there is the tacticool fool :sad20:

It's the building. Like the Ammityville Horror. Except it makes you turn into a troglodytic numb school who masturbates to magpul DVDs while you fondle your airsoft guns in mommy s basement. If only she knew how important you were, leader of the tacticool resistance. The REAL John Connor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom