How do you really feel about Continental Arms in Timonium?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you satisfied with the service at Continental Arms in Timonium?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Called that one, haters will hate.

Before you run your mouth more, wash the sand from your vagina and try dealing with the idiots that walk in there on an average Saturday. Yes, I said idiots. Spend a few years around people who don't belong walking free that lie to your face and tune you out as soon as you start talking about safety. Most of them already know everything, yet can't load mags or hit a target at 21 feet. They have no idea about muzzle or trigger discipline. Having some tool sweep you and the entire firing line will put you in a shitty mood. You would be surprised how many times that happens on a weekend.

That said, there are people there that are ignorant from the word go, that is regretful. But finding honest pros willing to put up with the day to day shit at a public range isn't easy. I usually waited until the customer gave me a good reason to be a dick, much like this thread. I'm sure some have called me a range Nazi, a dick and an *******, so that's nothing new. Chances are they were to stupid to read and follow the range rules they supposedly read and then signed which turned me into one of the above.

I left there about 2 years ago, threads like this make me want to return to help straighten the reputation. Jerks like you are far to common & make me glad I'm not working there currently.

Have a nice life, keep on hating.

Edit:
    I use to go out of my way to support this forum and members when I worked there. That level of support dropped slowly as the signal to noise ratio around here got higher and higher.

:thumbsup:

ive actually been very pleased the last several times ive been in there. before i had my opinion, but i dont hold grudges. theyve more than made up for the one or two negative experiences ive had there. i shoot there now on a regular basis. theyre good guys. people just need to remember everyone has their bad days, and anyone who says they dont is a liar.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    As I've said before. I like Continental. I go there often when I am not at the AGC due to weather. I have never had a problem there. Yes the range officer (Ziggy, the Roadie) had to remind me no head shots once. He did it in a very professional and non-confrontational manner. I have bought several guns from them. I like the guys who work there including Ziggy.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. If you don't like Continental, go somewhere else, and stop bitching about it. Those who have never been there, go see for yourselves instead of jumping on the bitchers bandwagon. And, if you don't like it, don't go back, but go with an open mind and make up your own.

My sole and solitary gripe about Continental is that it is cold in the winter because they use outside air to ventilate. Maybe they should furnish us with warm fuzzy pink jackets so we don't freeze our little hands in the winter.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    1) I have dealt with such idiots in that same environment.
    2) I have dealt with idiots like you as a customer.
    3) The only hate here is coming from you, so it's obvious YOU are the sensitive one and need a vaginal cleansing.

Oh, and knock off the woe is me crap, and find another line of work that doesn't involve the public. Do us all a favor.

You're out of line.

I don't know you.

I DO know JeepDriver.

You couldn't be more wrong.

+1

Jeep's good people and unquestionably a credit to our community.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    1) I have dealt with such idiots in that same environment.
    2) I have dealt with idiots like you as a customer.
    3) The only hate here is coming from you, so it's obvious YOU are the sensitive one and need a vaginal cleansing.

Oh, and knock off the woe is me crap, and find another line of work that doesn't involve the public. Do us all a favor.

If I was an over sensitive **** it wouldn't have taken me a few months and 20 pages to respond.

You have felt with idiots in that environment ? Where ? What public indoor range near a major high crime rate city that is with in 1/2 a mile of a light rail and has a bus stop 100 yards from its front door have you worked at ? That range is pretty much an independent experience that is hard to compare to many others.

Think about your answer to this next one. You mean to tell me you wouldn't get a shitty range Nazi attitude about being muzzle swept ? How many loaded guns have you had pointed at your stomach or head ? How many ? Believe me, you would want to pull someones intestines out through their throat, being an ******* towards them is the least offensive thing you can do. If you answer no, you are full of shit.

Ask anyone who has delt with me in a gun environment. I will go far out of my way to help anyone out. Until you cross me or prove you are not deserving of mine or anyone else's help. I have no problem with customer relations, as long as the customer treats me with the same level of respect I offer them.

No hate, just facts.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Jeeps a good guy. He brought his 9mm SBR to Continental one night while we was working just so I could put my shorty upper on it and shoot. Not many people would do that. He also is responsible for many on here getting involved in the NFA world, hand holding and explaining the process and even typing out customers form 4's on his own time because he didn't like the way they look hand written. I'll still go to Continental, it's very close to home, but they did lose a valuable asset when he hung up the range badge.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I rarely come to this Forum anymore but it's refreshing to see positive interaction between the members. :D

It seems to me that since Free State opened some people have taken up a crusade to bash the FU%& out of every indoor range in the state. Talk about the Ford VS Chevy crowd.....damn idiots.

Jeep....Steel Matches this weekend... Call me :D

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I rarely come to this Forum anymore but it's refreshing to see positive interaction between the members. :D

It seems to me that since Free State opened some people have taken up a crusade to bash the FU%& out of every indoor range in the state. Talk about the Ford VS Chevy crowd.....damn idiots.

Jeep....Steel Matches this weekend... Call me :D

Funny....wasn't this your thread?

Guess you don't mind then if we close it since we're not worth your time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom