• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

I knew it would probably take awhile to top last year's B&D/S&M-looking 'Urban Carry Holster' that made the rounds as a gag-gift between me, Fidelity, Blaster and God-only-knows-who-else on MDS over a period of six months...and then I just saw this in my YouTube feed:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the Wishbone PDW:

It looks to me like a couple of bent metal wires spot welded to an AR castle nut, that attaches to your firearm of choice with rubber straps secured by Velcro? :lol2:

OK, your turn! Post pics/videos of your favorite, what-the-heck-were-they-thinking gun product.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

I knew it would probably take awhile to top last year's B&D/S&M-looking 'Urban Carry Holster' that made the rounds as a gag-gift between me, Fidelity, Blaster and God-only-knows-who-else on MDS over a period of six months...and then I just saw this in my YouTube feed:

It looks to me like a couple of bent metal wires spot welded to an AR castle nut, that attaches to your firearm of choice with rubber straps secured by Velcro? :lol2:

OK, your turn! Post pics/videos of your favorite, what-the-heck-were-they-thinking gun product.

Anyone thinking about a Wishbone PDW "Brace" might want to read this just to keep you on the brace side of the issue:
    https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/if-...shoulder-stock-does-constitute-possession-nfa

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

It looks to me like a couple of bent metal wires spot welded to an AR castle nut, that attaches to your firearm of choice with rubber straps secured by Velcro? 2:

Yeah, but now it won't fit in my Urban Carry, lol. I'll wait for the Firepower United product review. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Where's the TacSac

Post it up! I'm ready!

cQMCCgA.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I hear these are pretty reliable. Especially if you have women in the house...

Attachments

• plunger.jpg
      plunger.jpg
      20.2 KB · Views: 573

MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    I can't figure out how that brace is supposed to work!?! Somebody explain it please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom