• ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Overachiever. lol

I only have MT and UT

If your going to be in the business of CFP training it's necessary to know how each permit is issued. That and I love the look on LEO's face when the ask to see my permit and they unfold out of my wallet like I'm a proud new Papa!

I recently attended the Utah Non-Resident CCW Course at the Salisbury Gun Club (April 29th) - a big Thank You to Perrin Lewis for an excellent, and very informative course! Lots of questions were asked and answered, and the folks from Genesis Firearms provided great service and a very comprehensive training course.

Perrin mentioned during the class that anyone applying for a Florida permit *must* notate on the back of the fingerprint card the name and address of the Law Enforcement agency doing the printing. There is no space for that information on the back of the card....and I can't find anything in the application packet about that.

Anybody know anything about this? Should I just write the name and address somewhere on the back of the card?

Thanks for any info.

The easiest place to find these instructions is on the outside flap of the return envelope. It is listed as one of the many things to check before you seal the envelope.

Oh and thank you for attending the class. We will be back in Salisbury, June 24th.

I have the cards Florida mailed to me, and there is no space on the reverse of the card.

Thanks for the response, tho.

There is a small blank space on the upper right hand side of the back (instruction) side of the card

I does day, however, in the instructions to write it in the "blank area in the upper right corner" of the back of the fingerprint card. It's not easy to find, but with a little time and extra perusal, I found it.

Thanks to all who responded.

I'm glad you found it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions about the application process.

Also for those that don't already know, I am Perrin Lewis and own Genesis Firearms. My screen name Mdeng comes from my full time job as an Operating Engineer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom