Any Other Thurmont Range (TCSC) Members Here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I am a TCSC member and the rifle range chairman.
    There is no gong at the 300 yard berm.
    NOTE: No steel allowed on the rifle range without Board of Directors approval.

Thanks for the update..was talking with the wife and the pool side of things sounds good to her. Win win lol

Now I just need to make a visit up there to see what its all about. Anyone want to take a visitor one weekend?

pauln

WECSOG Alumnus
    Mar 2, 2007
    Harford Co.
    Thanks for the update..was talking with the wife and the pool side of things sounds good to her. Win win lol

Now I just need to make a visit up there to see what its all about. Anyone want to take a visitor one weekend?

We're having a USPSA practice match this Sunday at 9AM if you're free.

rohankmalik

Nov 26, 2016
    I think I might be heading to Thurmont Sunday morning as well. Probably as early as I can get there.

FYI - I am aiming for 9AM, dependent on the 14 yr old of course :)

Our group has expanded. We actually have around 12 people now. Decided to just drive out to Bull Run and make a day out of it. Sorry! I will personally be there next Sunday. Large groups kind of kill the effectiveness of small ranges.

Sewer Rat

Ultimate Member
    12?? Wow... rifle range is nice, but between your 12 rules only allow 3 shooters supervised by the member at a time, and I was bringing the 14 yr old.

Next sunday is IDPA shoot on the pistol range, I will be there most of the morning.

rohankmalik

Nov 26, 2016
    12?? Wow... rifle range is nice, but between your 12 rules only allow 3 shooters supervised by the member at a time, and I was bringing the 14 yr old.

Next sunday is IDPA shoot on the pistol range, I will be there most of the morning.

Every guy that was supposed to go suddenly had his girlfriend interested in joining. Group think at it's finest.

Sewer Rat

Ultimate Member
    We left just before noon, shot the rifles then went to the pistol range... boys had fun with the ARs and then the para 1911, bersa 380, and ruger single six.... even though its a pita to load, they went through more 22 rounds then anything LOL

Only one other group there while we were....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom