• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WarPig68

May 9, 2012
    Pasadena
    Hi all.

I'm from the 'Dena. I'm twenty three, a WVU grad and a Army National Guardsman (hardy har har...) I am pretty big into collecting WWII items both US and German/Japanese (I do also buy Vietnam and GWOT Militaria depending on what it is)

I have an emphasis on collecting items named to or documented to Maryland Vets as I do actively set up displays highlighting hometown heroes whenever the opportunity presents itself. Of course, I will also buy things that don't have a name/story attached to them. So, if you have anything for sale please let me know.

As like any collector, I do occasionally sell things that don't quite fit into my displays/collection.That being said, if you are looking for something let me know. Not gonna sit here and say "oh I'll find that for ya" but I do get out and pick quite often and I work in the estate sale field so I do come across stuff on the reg. Feel free to send me a "Wanted" list and I'll do my best.

I'm here to have fun with like minded Marylanders, learn, and share knowledge.

My Christmas List:
    -National Reciprocity for Concealed Carry

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      84 KB · Views: 261

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Welcome from Rising Sun!

As you can tell from my signature, and avatar, I have the WW2 bug also. We should share experiences sometime.
    Welcome aboard MDS and prepare to learn from the many knowledgeable gun enthusiasts.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Welcome to the madness. I have a lot of WWII memorabilia from my Grandfather. I have a few swords with original paperwork from his commanding officer allowing him to bring them home. I couldn't bring myself to part with it though.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Welcome. Great to see a young person interested in WWII history. I'd guess most people your age never even heard of it.

My WWII area of interest has been fighter pilots since I was a kid, but I have a pretty significant library on WWII.

Not sure you can get pm's yet so I'll post my collectable requests (since you asked) here. Vintage archery equipment (think recurve bows, arrows, broadheads, printed materials, etc.) and Lesney Matchbox cars/trucks.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Welcome! WWII militaria/firearms is my collecting passion as well and while I have some years on you I'm only 32 so still younger than most that are interested in WWII collecting. The C&R section here has some extremely knowledgable members so it can be an excellent resource. My main focuses are Japanese rifles/pistols, German pistols, Japanese ordnance, flags (especially captured flags with GI signatures), and I dabble here and there in swords/daggers when I come across them. Always on the lookout for interesting Japanese ordnance, unique German/Japanese flags, and most anything Japanese 'battle damaged' if you come across items you want to sell!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom