• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Minuteman thanks. I will take out the judge from the winter carry rotation. haha Thanks for the input and you were right, not a fan of the XDs.

M&p9c with a crimson trace or large backstrap on it.
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=198109
    Add a mec gar +2 extension if you want more grip length

Thanks Smokey. Will check it out.

This is coming from a guy who could palm a basketball at age 12 and has serious trouble purchasing gloves...
    I have the exact setup Smokey described in .40, with one extra modification:
    I took a piece of plastic from a tire plug kit's handle- what would be the hammer on a pistol (it fit perfectly) and epoxyed it to the bottom of the take down tool. This added about 3/8" to the back of the grip. (My mod is pictured in post #13 in Smokey's linked thread)
    This, combined with Smokey's mods made it a whole different firearm.

Attachments

• tire plug.jpg
      tire plug.jpg
      50 KB · Views: 565

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This is coming from a guy who could palm a basketball at age 12 and has serious trouble purchasing gloves...
    I have the exact setup Smokey described in .40, with one extra modification:
    I took a piece of plastic from a tire plug kit's handle- what would be the hammer on a pistol (it fit perfectly) and epoxyed it to the bottom of the take down tool. This added about 3/8" to the back of the grip. (My mod is pictured in post #16 in Smokey's linked thread)
    This, combined with Smokey's mods made it a whole different firearm.

FIFY

ybb

Nov 1, 2017
    Thank you for a great comparison. I've been looking to try a Walther P99c and or a PPS in 9mm but haven't found a range in the Baltimore area to rent one. How do people like theirs? Would anyone meet me at a range to try one?

2Aindian

Feb 9, 2017
    Thank you for a great comparison. I've been looking to try a Walther P99c and or a PPS in 9mm but haven't found a range in the Baltimore area to rent one. How do people like theirs? Would anyone meet me at a range to try one?
    I have a few of the CZ handguns...great quality, craftsmanship. The slide travels 'inside' the frame making a tight lockup and smooth travel. I am 6' and 295 lbs. My winter carry is the PO-7 in 9mm and I just ordered the P-10C which is CZ's first striker fired pistol. I have shot the PO-7 alot and it runs flawlessly. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2Aindian

Feb 9, 2017
    I have a few of the CZ handguns...great quality, craftsmanship. The slide travels 'inside' the frame making a tight lockup and smooth travel. I am 6' and 295 lbs. My winter carry is the PO-7 in 9mm and I just ordered the P-10C which is CZ's first striker fired pistol. I have shot the PO-7 alot and it runs flawlessly. Just my 2 cents.

Also, I am new to this site and was wondering if there was a section to sell guns. Thanks.

Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland
    If it's not a "Fully" Semi-Automatic Pistol then it's not worth having. LOL. Some of you will understand this and some will think WTF is that all about........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom