• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    You can buy a Mercedes for less than $30K these days. Or you can lease one for about $350 per month.

OR he could be on the take..... I mean the nerve of this guy to pull his gun on someone when he was in no danger. Then to get back in his car and get on the horn about needing assistance with an aggressive driver. Then he attacks the guy. Obviously this idiot thinks he is above the law. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the take.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    OR he could be on the take..... I mean the nerve of this guy to pull his gun on someone when he was in no danger. Then to get back in his car and get on the horn about needing assistance with an aggressive driver. Then he attacks the guy. Obviously this idiot thinks he is above the law. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the take.

He's not "on the take" stop watching movies........but we can agree he's an idiot

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Cop driving a 2016 Mercedes? None of my family members who were cops could have afforded that.

Probably a young guy who works a lot of overtime and is not debt adverse. A co-worker of mine has a son who just graduated the NYPD academy, he purchased a brand new BMW shortly thereafter. Being financially responsible is not something these youngins are into...

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Well, he used to be a cop. Story says he's 46 - hope he's got enough time on the job to retire.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    He's not "on the take" stop watching movies........but we can agree he's an idiot

LOL I even had a laugh at that. I get it if you are police that you don't want admit that happens. But come on dude. What separates criminals from law abiding citizens is your decision making skills. Obviously the vast majority of people in prison lack good decision making. This idiot made poor decision after poor decision. Seems like an Alonzo snatching money off the college kids smoking pot in their VW Bug and using it "As a credit card or something" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom