• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleTap007

Mar 18, 2011
    BelAir, MD
    Exactly the problem.

1) The laws are clearly only affecting law-abiding citizens.
    2) Criminals are not being properly charged once they break the law, especially considering these are gun law violations in the first place.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    In any other profession, if your mistakes killed people, you'd be fired - at least.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Asking criminals in DC to drop off their guns would be akin to asking a carpenter to drop off his hammer and saw.

More liberal stupidity.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Asking criminals in DC to drop off their guns would be akin to asking a carpenter to drop off his hammer and saw.

More liberal stupidity.

I keep thinking that will be the next EO to come down the pike.

Only targeted towards the law abiding though.

Regardless of who's going to end up in the WH next time around.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    So, if 52% of these thugs have ALREADY been convicted of committing crimes with guns (and they are back on the street), then the culprits must be the folks who put them back on the street, right? How about we hold the judges and prosecutors accountable for the mayhem their lenient and inadequate sentencing decisions and plea bargains cause?

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    So, if 52% of these thugs have ALREADY been convicted of committing crimes with guns (and they are back on the street), then the culprits must be the folks who put them back on the street, right? How about we hold the judges and prosecutors accountable for the mayhem their lenient and inadequate sentencing decisions and plea bargains cause?

I was actually having this conversation this weekend. At what point does the state become liable for gross negligence?

If I knowingly transfer a firearm to a person I know is a felon, aren't I liable for any of the crimes that they commit with that firearm? How is any different in San Francisco where they released a known criminal under their sanctuary policy and that person went out and killed someone?

I imagine it will be a legal battle that would be completely stacked against the person trying to hold the judicial system accountable, but it is a good point.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012

More liberal stupidity.

DC should at least revoke their firearm registration cards and concealed carry licenses and charge them with violating both laws if they offend again while out on bail or probation.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    This info needs to be in a commercial.

Attachments

• farmers.jpg
      farmers.jpg
      10.3 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts