• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R81

Jun 30, 2006
    Check out Atlanta Arms and Ammo website. Good ammo and reasonable prices.
    From my experience, always goes bang.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    If you're going to buy ammo in bulk, SG is a great place for two reasons: their buyer's club and frequent coupons.

The buyer's club is awesome, because you get 5% off ammo and 10% off everything else. You also get free shipping when you join, so if you're putting in a big order of ammo ($200+), you'll probably come out even.

Plus, once you're in, they send out coupons for $10 off like every week. And that includes ammo (unlike, ahem, Dick's!).

Their shipping rates kinda suck for small orders, but are fairly reasonable for heavy ones. I'd definitely do a few large orders than a lot of small ones.

(And they deliver hassle free to MoCo! Yay!)

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    If you're going to buy ammo in bulk, SG is a great place for two reasons: their buyer's club and frequent coupons.

The buyer's club is awesome, because you get 5% off ammo and 10% off everything else. You also get free shipping when you join, so if you're putting in a big order of ammo ($200+), you'll probably come out even.

Plus, once you're in, they send out coupons for $10 off like every week. And that includes ammo (unlike, ahem, Dick's!).

Their shipping rates kinda suck for small orders, but are fairly reasonable for heavy ones. I'd definitely do a few large orders than a lot of small ones.

(And they deliver hassle free to MoCo! Yay!)

I like the 4-pay plan for large purchases!:thumbsup::party29:

Colada

Sep 15, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    natchezss.com has some killer deals
    i can get CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr FMJ for $5.25/box if i buy bulk (10 or more boxes). this is what i use for practice. it's as cheap as going to walmart to get WWB, except it's no where near as filthy.

i think i'm gonna start saving my brass so one day i can teach myself to reload and save even more money.

WOW--that sounds like an awesome price. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try this out next time! :)

BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    WW Germantown and FairLakes VA has pistol ammo

Anybody been to thier local WW lately? Holly shmoke, Comming from NRA, I stopby WW Fair lakes VA and noticed they did not have enough shelves to stack on their 9MM, 45ACP and 40SW pistol ammo. They stacked it on the floor:lol2: Germantown WW had some 9MM 45ACP and 40SW too.

Federal 50ct 9MM=$9.87
    Federal 50ct 45acp=$13.87
    WWB 40SW 100ct-$29.97

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    bass pro has hornady 55 gr 223 50rds 29.99 as off 10/27/09
    and they had a bunch.

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Just had a great experience with Proammo.com this morning. At 6:40 I ordered a bunch of 38 special and 308 FMJBT and my shipping data has already been posted to UPS (0945). Granted I ordered with the 3 day shipping option (I'm anxious) but their turnaround speed is great. Their prices are not too bad, and I don't wind up on MOM's ammo list, no visits late at night.

Long Bow

Feb 20, 2010
    State of Confusion
    I've always had luck with both Sportsman's Guide and Ammoman. Although that being said I will not buy from S.G. if the ammo is back ordered anymore. I've been waiting for 1K of both 9mm and 45acp for about 8 months now. They are holding the price but the time frame it is silly.

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    .223 Ammo Sale at Dick's Sporting Goods

Hi guys, first post on this forum :). FYI I saw on the paper today that Dick's has a sale on .223 ammo -Remington UMC .223 X20 round boxes for $7.98 plus tax. For retail that's really good, as they're usually about $10 / box. I'm going to pick some up today!

c33mn3y

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom