• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lcald20179

Feb 8, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Sale-The Sportsman's Guide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice sale for three days- free shipping over $125. I bought ammo and boots! Use coupon SH616..500 rds. 7.62x39 mm 124 - gr. FMJ Ammo (Product: WX2-101181) $114.97

young jedi

Mar 18, 2012
    It is pretty funny or pathetic when you look at prices from years ago. I remember when I started shooting in the early 90's I was buying winchester white box 223 for .12 a round. That would have been a nice investment of a boat load of cash. Any way I'm all about constantly checking for deals on the internet on ammo. I didn't see any one mention Ammo Supply Warehouse but I've seen some good prices there too.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Bikebreath said:
    Walmart has raised Federal 9mm prices again...saw it for $11.97

Getting cheaper everyday to get ammo mailordered.

I saw this also last week. Placed an order that night. I May try delaware stores still.

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    ^ their shipping is high, though. Palmetto State Armory was cheaper on the exact same order despite the product being slightly higher.

Top_Predator

Nov 9, 2009
    Bel Air MD
    22 ammo

The Winchester varmet 36 grain hollowpoint from Walmart is excellent ammo. I shoot less the a 1/2 inch group at 50 yards with my Tactical Solutions Mark III 6 inch barrel. The CCI Standard also works shoots well.

m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    Bulkammo.com and Natchez are my favorites right now, but i've used Cheaper Than Dirt - East Coast Gun Sales - Sportsman Guide - Walmart, just to name a few. Ammoseek.com is pretty neat.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    ^ their shipping is high, though. Palmetto State Armory was cheaper on the exact same order despite the product being slightly higher.

Palmetto State Armory is currently offering free shipping on everything.

Mar 13, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Made my first ammo purchase from ammunitiontogo.com - QUICK & EASY.

I did the math, and I saved money paying for shipping on a 500rd order of Federal 180gr 40 S&W instead of being charged tax at Wally-world.

A lot of these places y'all have listed are Out of Stock on the ammo I need. So I decided if ammotogo has it in stock and ready to ship, I'm still getting a heck of a deal.

:)

silverwolf

Feb 14, 2011
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ammunition/rifle-ammunition/223-5-56/mfs-223-55gr-fmj-zinc-plated.html

MFS .223 55gr FMJ Zinc Plated 500rd Case. 129.00 for 500 rounds free shipping.

Seems like a decent deal. Anyone tried this Hungarian stuff? I have a 6920 and so far have only used ammo made in the USA.

I ran some through my AR the other day without any failures. It's not the greatest stuff in the world, but it's just fine for putting holes in paper.

geichel

May 4, 2012
    Perry Hall, Md
    Ive been buying my .223 at Dicks Sporting Goods. At the bottom of their recipts it gives you a website to fill out a survey and after completion they will give you a cupon for $10 off $50. I then go and get 6 boxes of PMC Bronze .223 (regularly 8.49 per 20). Before tax this comes to $50.94. With the $10 off and then tax the total comes to $43.40. This is not the best price ive seen and certainly isnt buying in bulk, but its consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom