• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    walmart had plenty of federal 550 packs when I was there yesterday. 19.99 :)

Funny thing is they are cheaper then a brick of golden bullets which is now up to 26ish dollars from what I remember.

I laughed when I saw the difference in price because of the quality of the ammo is much different imo.

Wow, thats a great price. Its cheaper now than before the panic of 2013. IIRC it was $23 for 550 rounds prior to Sandy Hook

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Ineed to pick some more up. My daughter got a 15-22 so I pulled a brick off the ammo shelf for her this weekend. I seem to have fewer boxes than I thought I had and my ocd is having a hard time dealing with that.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Wow, thats a great price. Its cheaper now than before the panic of 2013. IIRC it was $23 for 550 rounds prior to Sandy Hook

yup, which is exactly why I forced myself to buy a box. I learned a tough lesson in 2013 in regard to just buying ammo when I want to shoot.

I don't think I saw one of these 550 packs in the wild until a year or so ago. Saw some of the 525 bricks, but not the 550s.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Im sure ill catch hell, but plenty of 22 at dicks. Had to get 2 pop canopies on sale for $40. Cci blazer 500 brick is 24.99, Winchester is 27.99.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    walmart had plenty of federal 550 packs when I was there yesterday. 19.99 :)

Funny thing is they are cheaper then a brick of golden bullets which is now up to 26ish dollars from what I remember.

I laughed when I saw the difference in price because of the quality of the ammo is much different imo.

I've been stocking up on that the last couple months. Yesterday they were sold out.... maybe next week. :)

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I was at WM in Salisbury on Tuesday and they had M22 1000 packs on Rollback to $40.xx. I haven't been to any others to see if it is regional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom