• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Did the Juggabos (a$$holes in kabuki make up) get there early?

Juggabos...now there's a cute one. They are Canadians in the eyes of the poleece in a Cleveland suburb, Zulu here in central Merryland and a few other handles that I can't relate here.

Like we Yanks say, "we should have picked our own damn cotton, melons, tobacco, berries and toad stools."

Thought it a bit off key for MeShell Obozo to relate that the White House she resides in was built with slave labor during her presentation at the convention this week.

She forgot to mention that those same cast offs had been sold off the docks of Liberty City by her ancestors for pennies on the dollar (and that's the real rub). The US has been the dumping ground for the worlds unwanteds for eons and you and I are witness to the mess it's created. There is no solution and things will only worsen. Me, I'll be checking out of the net a bit sooner than expected and I won't be around to see the worst of what's to come.

Lew--Ranger63

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Juggabos...now there's a cute one. They are Canadians in the eyes of the poleece in a Cleveland suburb, Zulu here in central Merryland and a few other handles that I can't relate here.

Like we Yanks say, "we should have picked our own damn cotton, melons, tobacco, berries and toad stools."

Thought it a bit off key for MeShell Obozo to relate that the White House she resides in was built with slave labor during her presentation at the convention this week.

She forgot to mention that those same cast offs had been sold off the docks of Liberty City by her ancestors for pennies on the dollar (and that's the real rub). The US has been the dumping ground for the worlds unwanteds for eons and you and I are witness to the mess it's created. There is no solution and things will only worsen. Me, I'll be checking out of the net a bit sooner than expected and I won't be around to see the worst of what's to come.

Lew--Ranger63

FFS, that's not what he meant. He was referring to the 'Juggalos' - the goofy fans of the Heavy Metal/Rap group, Insane Clown Posse. Those idiots are supposedly 'marching' (staggering) on DC this week because the FBI has put them on their gang 'watch' list.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/insane-clown-posse-plan-dc-march-to-protest-fbi-w430683

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=197144

Holy racial epithets, Batman.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-27-12-46-48.jpg
      Screenshot_2016-07-27-12-46-48.jpg
      79.6 KB · Views: 141

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Another email server is mysteriously lost with no hope of data recovery.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    The BP is located on the 1300 block of 13th Street NW.

I think the building on fire is on 12th street.

Yes, thats the one!!

I know that BP station well. When our building was part of a 41 hour long Pepco power outage we filled numerous 5 gallon cans of diesal from their pumps in the middle of the night to keep our generator on line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom