The polls are 100% fake, get out and vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    I have seen hundreds of TRUMP campaign signs around the Baltimore beltway ares....the only Hillary signs I see are these signs......

Attachments

• Hillary prison.jpg
      Hillary prison.jpg
      23.4 KB · Views: 333

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Remember your basing your idea that Trump will win by a landslide off of a very small perception. Candidates in particular become misguided based on their interactions with voters. They are basing it off of a small sample size of interactions. Same thing here when driving around. Hillary isnt putting any effort into MD, so you wont see many Hillary signs. The ones you do see are most likely ordered or they at least sought out the signs. Trump is actively putting out signs in MD, in fact they just received another 15K signs that the campaign sent/ordered. Which they dont know what to do with.

Oh and you are probably subconsciously looking for his signs.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    To do a quick unscientific poll, go to the Donald Trump facebook page and it will tell you how many of your friends "Like" it. Do the same for Hillary. My numbers are something like 200 like Trump, 4 like Hillary...

Also, take a look at the crowds when they have rallies. Trump draws 100 people for every one that Billary attracts.

I hope I'm wrong but that could be a measure of enthusiasm rather than numbers. A lot of Hillary supporters don't give a damn about listening to her or seeing her. However, they know she represents the free stuff and the liberal agenda, so they'll drag their carcasses off the sofa come Election Day and shuffle on down to the polling station to do their damage.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    I hope I'm wrong but that could be a measure of enthusiasm rather than numbers. A lot of Hillary supporters don't give a damn about listening to her or seeing her. However, they know she represents the free stuff and the liberal agenda, so they'll drag their carcasses off the sofa come Election Day and shuffle on down to the polling station to do their damage.

Lets hope there is a lot of rain everywhere for the week leading up to and on election day, so they stay home. :innocent0

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Just do it, get out and vote no matter how it makes you feel. We need to play the hand we've been dealt.
    79225fbb59eb9c36b020b9cdf1611c1c.jpg

Time is running out register for the Dottrio shoot today! The event is on 10/29/16. This is not spam. We are a mdshooters industry partner! https://dottrio.eventbrite.com

ashershapiro

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 11, 2014
    To do a quick unscientific poll, go to the Donald Trump facebook page and it will tell you how many of your friends "Like" it. Do the same for Hillary. My numbers are something like 200 like Trump, 4 like Hillary...

Also, take a look at the crowds when they have rallies. Trump draws 100 people for every one that Billary attracts.

Trump supporters are more vocal. I dont think many of the people that are voting for Hillary are crazy about her. They just hate her less than Trump.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Carl Rove and his White Board were proof of that.

Often wondered how many folks stayed home thinking it was in the bag for Romney.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    See also here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=200559&highlight=poll

Monmouth and PPP do this, they are just a little less obvious about it.

I have already posted a number of times: There are some very odd discrepancies in the polls between Senate and Presidential polls. Rubio +4 while Trump -4? I do not think so. A number of Senate races in NC, FL, PA, and OH are showing odd discrepancies where the Senate R candidate is leading, while Trump is losing. could be, but it's unlikely.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Carl Rove and his White Board were proof of that.

Often wondered how many folks stayed home thinking it was in the bag for Romney.

Combined with the group of evangelical Christians who refused to vote for a Mormon.
    I know a few and it takes a lot of restraint not to punch them in the throat.

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    Fake polls not only serve to depress Trump voters, they cover for vote fraud. After all if our fake poll said Hilly was going to win by 20 points then the millions of fraudulent votes required to make it so must be good votes.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Lets take liberals out for cocktails on Monday before the vote. Get them smashed drive them (in a bus) 200 miles into the woods and say hello happy campers it's time to pitch tent". When sleeping drive bus home empty...:D

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Unscientific poll, drove up to Hershey on Saturday. Yard signs were about 20-1 Trump vs Hillary. Granted it was rural MD and PA, but it would seem Trump supporters either outnumber, or are simply more vocal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I travel everyday all over Central PA for work and rarely ever see a Shillery sign or bumper sticker but there are trump signs everywhere. I co worker has the DC/MD region and even there he see's very few Shillery signs. There is no enthusiasm for her and a ton for Trump but the left is so corrupt ......
    Also, talked to another guy that works the Philli market, same deal, very few Hillery signs an trump signs everywhere.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I agree they are fake. I can't believe any poll that has Trump over 20%.

Hillary will win by over 20% in MD, I'd bet on it. But I'm still voting even if it feels like pissing in the ocean (especially being from Baltimore).

In the states that have a chance of going either way I'd completely agree that the margins are tighter than the polls show, since they don't reflect who is actually motivated enough to show up. They aren't fake so much as statistically flawed.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    I've lost count on how many Trump signs i've seen in Maryland. Even on Route 40 up north near cvs and glory days there are several large signs. I've seen them scattered throughout Howard County, Up in hagerstown as well. Not a single Hillary sign though.

I definitely believe the polls are BS. What hilarious is the Clintons are so desperate they are paying off public figures to support her! One of which was Casey Neistat, a popular YouTube vlogger with over 5 million subscribers. Its as if the more people have tried to bury and dismantle Trump, the more popular he's become.

Stranger is that i've seen numerous prophecy videos on YouTube claiming Trump to be some sort of leader backed by God. Not saying its true or not, but there are an oddly large amount of videos saying this.

Ah well, just get out and vote, what more can we do? Maybe russia will come take out the Clintons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    See also here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=200559&highlight=poll

I have already posted a number of times: There are some very odd discrepancies in the polls between Senate and Presidential polls. Rubio +4 while Trump -4? I do not think so. A number of Senate races in NC, FL, PA, and OH are showing odd discrepancies where the Senate R candidate is leading, while Trump is losing. could be, but it's unlikely.

Why is it unlikely.. Trump has declared war on so called mainstream Republicans...why would main stream Republicans thank him with thier support.?

This is not a rhetorical question...you have said similar things previously and I respect your insight even if I do not share it .

I may even hope you are right ;)

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

That's not uncommon. In my local race Hogan won it overwelmingly but all R house and Senate candidates lost. This happened in many districts in the state unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom