• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    I wish I did not work on Tuesdays as I would come to the HPRB meetings, I lost a days pay to come to mine but as I came out on top, barring any shananagins by MSP it was worth it.

Nobody

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    apparently Mark has not posted them yet. only goes through 9-13

http://50.97.94.44:2199/start/mgrutzma/

Should be up there, I uploaded them on the 22nd. Its Tue_Oct_18_2016 and should be 151mb. Not sure why you can't see it if I can, but try a refresh and see if that might be the issue.

If this isn't reliable, I can start putting them up on amazon to download from there. Maybe I can get a group consensus on that? The stream host storage is free(ish) and Amazon costs per download, but not a whole lot.

Mark

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Should be up there, I uploaded them on the 22nd. Its Tue_Oct_18_2016 and should be 151mb. Not sure why you can't see it if I can, but try a refresh and see if that might be the issue.

If this isn't reliable, I can start putting them up on amazon to download from there. Maybe I can get a group consensus on that? The stream host storage is free(ish) and Amazon costs per download, but not a whole lot.

Mark

Mark,

They are there in alphabetical order, not calendar order. (i.e. Apr, Aug, Feb, Jan, etc.)

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Mark,

They are there in alphabetical order, not calendar order. (i.e. Apr, Aug, Feb, Jan, etc.)

Ok,

I just was messing with the interface and I have no way to change how they are ordered. I tried adding folders and the folders are sorted alphabetical as well. I will see if I can find a way to sort them.

Mark

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    So. Having FINALLY received my written final decision from the board today (Only three months after the hearing. Now that is speedy) time for LCPIWB's two cents on the HPRB since I have went through the process myself and got spit out the other-side.

LCPIWB's conclusion of it all.
    "Businessmen" aside. Non-Veterans, non-victims of light-bulb un-screwers, and non-fishermen need not apply. (And even veterans you are likely getting the shaft too.)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sorry Ron, but rest assured you are recognized as part of the fight. We have discovered opposition on the inside, but you showed up and advanced the cause. :patriot:

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    So. Having FINALLY received my written final decision from the board today (Only three months after the hearing. Now that is speedy) time for LCPIWB's two cents on the HPRB since I have went through the process myself and got spit out the other-side.
    snip...

I find the length of time of these letters out is way to long.
    Nobodys hearing was also October 18th. He got his letter December 9th (if he had been home.)
    Received his permit on the 14th of December.

The HPRB has to do better than this unless I am missing something?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I find the length of time of these letters out is way to long.
    Nobodys hearing was also October 18th. He got his letter December 9th (if he had been home.)
    Received his permit on the 14th of December.

The HPRB has to do better than this unless I am missing something?

There is a good amount of legal jargon that goes into those letters and the one doing the writing is A) Not a lawyer and B) an unpaid volunteer. Right now we should all be appreciative that these types of letters are going out and not just the ones that uphold the decision of the Superintendent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom