• ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Thank you for the poke dammit.

I just bought a toy gun to see how they look compared to real ones...

This won't end well.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    We've run out of solutions, so ban toy guns.

Hold on, we need to ban pressure cookers first.

We should also ban deer since they run out in traffic. They must be working for ISIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Do I see a Patriot Picket at the Balto City Council in someone's future?

Idiocy needs to be nipped in the bud, wherever found.

And it will put Annapolis on notice that this BS won't be allowed anywhere.

Toy guns have been around since when, the Civil War maybe? I looked it up once. They're collector's items, too. They're supposed to look real.

gwoods4013

Oct 3, 2016
    Western Howard County
    Replica Gun Bill update

I attended the hearing and presented the Council with copies of the NRA/ILA position and MSI's "MarylandShallissue.org". It looked like the Council had already changed some stances because of those letters.

During presentations from AGC LVP, myself and others, many needed exemptions were mentioned, the Hopkins rifle team, re-Enactors, ROTC, Trainers, Instructors. However, the Council is having a "working group" session on the 31st to make additional modifications. FYI, The Baltimore Police wanted to BAN the SELLING and possession". Their letter is in the latest attachments to the Bill Hearing.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I attended the hearing and presented the Council with copies of the NRA/ILA position and MSI's "MarylandShallissue.org". It looked like the Council had already changed some stances because of those letters.

During presentations from AGC LVP, myself and others, many needed exemptions were mentioned, the Hopkins rifle team, re-Enactors, ROTC, Trainers, Instructors. However, the Council is having a "working group" session on the 31st to make additional modifications. FYI, The Baltimore Police wanted to BAN the SELLING and possession". Their letter is in the latest attachments to the Bill Hearing.

The city solicitor's letter is in there too. They cited the federal prohibition on banning the sale... amd suggested creating a licensing scheme...

HQL for airguns, The BBGQL
    OMG WTF

I suspect thats the reason for the workgroup.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    so speaking of replica guns, why the eff is a co2 Desert Eagle BB pistol $199? its just a freaking air pistol, no better than the $40 sig co2 pistol. Is this some sort of Deadpool thing?

WE tech gbb green gas guns > co2. Usually get them between 100-150.

Google PolerStar airsoft. Those M4's are the price of real ones lol.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    WE tech gbb green gas guns > co2. Usually get them between 100-150.

Google PolerStar airsoft. Those M4's are the price of real ones lol.

there are loads better out there, my question is why people think it's worth it to pay $200 for a Desert Eagle c02 replica. If I fish Frosh from the crapper and call it a Desert Eagle can I charge an extra $100.

Regardless, I bought a gas blowback and hated it. All those moving parts reduced accuracy.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Fear the rubber and wood

rubber-band-gun-holds-10-shots.jpg

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    there are loads better out there, my question is why people think it's worth it to pay $200 for a Desert Eagle c02 replica. If I fish Frosh from the crapper and call it a Desert Eagle can I charge an extra $100.

Regardless, I bought a gas blowback and hated it. All those moving parts reduced accuracy.

gbb makes em a lot more fun imo. I like how most of the internals and disassembly are the same as the real guns. $200 for any airsoft pistol is over priced

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom