• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    I'm looking for anyone who know how to or a good place to have mirrors resilvered. The mirrors are for an old bowling center with old projector score keepers. After 60 years they're not in the greatest of shape. They are curved and roughly 14"x7". Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Off Main Street in Laurel is a long standing glass place. They struck me as idiots but may work for your purpose.

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    Chaudron Glass on Lovegrove street in Baltimore is the only company in the state that silvers. Unless the glass is unreplaceable it's never worth resilvering it. Send me a picture via PM and I will let you know the best course of action.

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    Chaudron Glass on Lovegrove street in Baltimore is the only company in the state that silvers. Unless the glass is unreplaceable it's never worth resilvering it. Send me a picture via PM and I will let you know the best course of action.

From what I've found its definitely not worth it. Were gonna try some silver paint and see if that works at all. I'll be down at the alley this weekend and will take a picture if the mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom