Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    C4 was talking about the need for Shall Issue last Thursday before Hogan came on the show. I called in, producer picked up the phone and told me I would be second after the break. Break happens, first caller goes on talking about Florida and how the blood in the streets thing didn't happen when they went Shall Issue, and then Kommienutz did a drive by and stole my thunder.

Prick.....

hit3961

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 5, 2017
    You need to get the agency license but your required 5 year le or pi experience. There is an easy way to get a permit pm for details.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I have an idea.

How about we let the police do their effing job. The pieces of shit can comply and be treated like humans, or they can act like animals and get hickory shampoos, lightning rides, some beatdowns, or increased body ventilation. Perhaps when the cops catch these pieces of shit the judges actually keep them locked up instead of cutting them loose.

Last edited:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I have an idea.

How about we let the police do their effing job. The pieces of shit can comply and be treated like humans, or they can can act like animals and get hickory shampoos, lightning rides, some beatdowns, or increased body ventilation. Perhaps when the cops catch these pieces of shit the judges actually keep them locked up instead of cutting them loose.

I agree, but there are 3000 police to 16,000 vacant properties and conservatively 60,000 junkies and addicts in the city. Plus, people come from suburbia to buy their heroin. Plus, when they do arrest people witnesses fear for their life.

Police cannot beat back the crime all by themselves. The residents need to pitch in.

outrider58

Here's looking at you kid
    MDS Supporter
    I have an idea.

How about we let the police do their effing job. The pieces of shit can comply and be treated like humans, or they can can act like animals and get hickory shampoos, lightning rides, some beatdowns, or increased body ventilation. Perhaps when the cops catch these pieces of shit the judges actually keep them locked up instead of cutting them loose.

Sounds like our version of the 'Dreamer Act'.

:D

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    A large part of Baltimore's problem and the state in general is that you need a strong community that will partner with police to work on locking up or pushing the criminals out. You can't have that if the community is unarmed and open to retaliation from the criminals as soon as the police are out of sight. Much like that mother (wish I could remember her name) who was shot and killed minutes after the police came and took her report. The other main component is a judiciary that will prosecute instead of cutting deals, and trying to look good for the cameras to further their political careers, with judges willing to put criminals in jail instead of probation.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    1 Get together with like-minded neighbors
    2 Form an LLC
    3 Hire yourselves as part-time security guards
    4 Apply for carry permit as security guard
    5 Obtain permit (probably restricted?)
    6 Carry (at least while working/walking in your own neighborhood)

Possible?

Screw that, MDS LLC!!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    C4 was talking about the need for Shall Issue last Thursday before Hogan came on the show. I called in, producer picked up the phone and told me I would be second after the break. Break happens, first caller goes on talking about Florida and how the blood in the streets thing didn't happen when they went Shall Issue, and then Kommienutz did a drive by and stole my thunder.

Prick.....

C4 had Turncoat Jim Brochin on today, and you could see Jimmy-boy (even through the radio), doing the furtive bobble-head act for individual safety, but refusing to admit anything resembling that a trained and appropriately outfitted individual (doesn't even have to be a firearm) should have the option to be their OWN First Responder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom