• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack McCauley

Oct 16, 2014
    You have to be kidding me!!! "Call Pikesville and have them forward them". That is lazy. That is unprofessional. That is insane. That is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    I don't know why banks do it but I've been asked for id when making a deposit. I can't imagine why someone trying to get a contract would have to show who is able to make deposits.

Oddly, I have never been asked for an ID to make deposits of 50, 500 or +15000 USD.

I supplied the account number and that was all they wanted :shrug:

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    You have to be kidding me!!! "Call Pikesville and have them forward them". That is lazy. That is unprofessional. That is insane. That is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad the good ole Gov wouldn't take a meeting from you and Some one from MSI to get the actual info on the who's, what's and how's for real change that he CAN make.:sad20:

Unless he has and this is the outcome we are stuck with then.:party29:

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I had a state trooper almost pull right out in front of me on Englar Rd from Chik-Fil-A in Westminster the other day. Only reason I didn't broadside him is because I knew he didn't see me and slowed down until he looked back up from probably dipping his French fry in his Chik-Fil-A sauce. In hindsight should have not slowed down, tapped him, milked my "injury" and called the City PD for an official police accident report, and then leveraged dismissal of subsequent lawsuit in exchange for an unrestricted life time carry permit. Not that I truly believe that possible and also fact that I saw that he didn't see me and car is paid off are primary reasons I slowed down...thought relevant enough to share and hopefully get a few smirks.

That's a great idea....and I'm sure it would work.,...better go try it and let us know how it worked out for you...Im sure you never made a mistake driving either, and no one has ever had to slow down for your brain fart....I really hate cops...damn.:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom