Am I the Only One Who Wants a Ruger PC Carbine in 10mm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I think a Ruger PC Carbine in 10mm would be perfect. :party29:

45 ACP would work as well.
    You’re not alone. I’d also like a 10mm, or maybe a .40. Frankly I have more than enough 9mm’s to play with, including a Hi-Point PCC in 9mm. Right now I’m leaning towards a Kriss Vector in that regards.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Id be seriously tempted to get one.

That said all in I think I would prefer .45 or .357 sig.

You may have to content yourself with a HiPoint 10mm in the mean time.

GregSB

Feb 20, 2013
    I have a TNW Aero survival rifle in 10mm. It takes glock mags. It's a really nice shooting rifle in a small package. I have the Just right carbine in 9mm. They are getting ready to release a 10mm conversion kit for it. They keep delaying it because they can't keep up with demand for the 10mn full rifles.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I think a Ruger PC Carbine in 10mm would be perfect. :party29:

45 ACP would work as well.

No. I want one in 9mm and Ruger to sell bolt heads and barrel/forearms in .40s&w, .45ACP and 10mm auto (sorry .357sig guys :lol2:)

I guess selling it in all of those calibers with the option to buy just a bolt and barrel separately also.

Sure no clue what the going price would be, but if it was $200-300 for a new barrel and bolt to swap calibers pretty quickly, hell yeah id be buying more options.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    No. I want one in 9mm and Ruger to sell bolt heads and barrel/forearms in .40s&w, .45ACP and 10mm auto (sorry .357sig guys :lol2:)

I guess selling it in all of those calibers with the option to buy just a bolt and barrel separately also.

Sure no clue what the going price would be, but if it was $200-300 for a new barrel and bolt to swap calibers pretty quickly, hell yeah id be buying more options.

That would be really sweat. I have a feeling that you would have to switch some springs out as well (or maybe they are part of the bolt?) because of the recoil energy difference.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    That would be really sweat. I have a feeling that you would have to switch some springs out as well (or maybe they are part of the bolt?) because of the recoil energy difference.

Maybe. With the ASR it is just the bolt face and barrel you have to swap. I think if I rememebr from the couple of disassembly videos I’ve seen the springs in the PCC should be easy to swap as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom