• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    When you have no proper answer for the questions asked, you filibuster your talking points until your time is up...

Exactly. That constant talking over one another bugs the heck out of me. At least Ingraham was trying to stop the filibuster - otherwise it would be one long soliloquy of stupid.

Sent from my bunker using Tapatalk Pro

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    A previous poster mentioned she looked “drunk”. I’ve been saying this for months now. Saw her on a few local channels and that FOX interview. She has looked either stoned, drunk, or narcoleptic for about the last 2 or 3 months. Dead serious about that. Stupid Liberal sheep politics aside, there looks like there is something very seriously wrong with her, either health-wise or mental wise. And I’m not throwing out cheap insults like many have just because we totally disagree with her politics. I’ve spent enough time around habitual drunks and potheads, as well as a family member currently gripped with dementia AND a severe prescription opiod addiction, and just looking at her it looks like to me she’s got one or more things wrong with her. I see the same facial expressions & postures from my family member during her “episodes” that the Mayor has been displaying on TV.

She keeps looking away from the camera (to the left mostly), with her eyes falling closed frequently, to barely open slits other times. She’s slurring her words, and changing the pitch, volume, & tenor in her voice frequently. Her mouth has definitely drooped to one side. I’m no doctor or mental health professional but I’m telling you there’s something wrong. Could be health, could be substance abuse. Any of you current or former LEO’s that are trained to spot the substance abuse symptoms please chime in on my theory. If there’s any physicians and/or mental health professionals please weigh in too.

She’s always been a “less than attractive woman” (that’s as low as I’ll stoop for now), but to me she looks like she had or is having multiple strokes or something. Not that this could excuse her political actions, far from it. Her actions and decisions have always been bat-crap crazy, but maybe the City voters can remove her if it is determined that she is in fact bat-crap crazy??? Not sure how that would help, but I doubt it could hurt.

Minor

May 17, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    You really have to give the Mayor credit Peeps - she *almost* makes Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters appear coherent- any idea how incredibly difficult that must be.

On a serious note: What can she bring to these student as *the Mayor* who leads a city with a murder rate in the top 5 of this country? The children are literally damned. My heart goes out to the Children of Baltimore. What hope is there for them?

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07