• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I thought MDshooters was a drinking site?

i thought it was a tribute site to Shooter McGavin
    shooter.jpg

ateixeira

Don't know shit!
    Jan 5, 2009
    MD.
    This act by New Hampshire is a clear warning to the federal government that they could face being stripped of their power by the States (presumably through civil war!
    The simple fact is that we are long overdue for another Rebellion in this nation and I heartily endorse the idea of having one again very soon; preferably starting THIS year!

This country is to full of herd sheep and not enough wolves. Most don't know how to even light a dam fire, kill, gut ,skin, preserve, prepare, and consume anything. If it ain't in the stores they would go hungry and die. Without power and running water they would freeze and die. Without the INTERNET and their phones they would not know what the hell to do. During the civil war and the revolution all knew these skills thus could do without, survive, persevere, and live to fight again. That has been lost. The few that could would be squashed like ants. The only power the people have now a days is their individual VOTE. We have become a pathetic society totally reliant on infrastructure that the federal government ultimately controls and an economy reliant on everyone spending all to keep it moving. Revolution sounds romantic but it ain't happening! What we have is cattle ready for the sloughter...........But some will go with a fight....

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    What is a barrel shroud anyway? Is it one of those shoulder things that go up? :confused:

According to Violence Policy Center blog:

The Gun Blobby has designed two deadly features that enable spray firing: barrel shrouds and forward grips. The two are related as both enable the assault weapon’s user to “hose down” a target area while shooting from the hip.

:lol: :lol2:

Reading their website makes me want to go out and by NFA firearms.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    According to Violence Policy Center blog:

:lol: :lol2:

Reading their website makes me want to go out and by NFA firearms.

It's a tactic they use to produce fear in unknowledgable people. They have to lie and twist facts in order to do this. You will see that most of the things they want to ban such as a barrel shroud can't really help you "hose down" people. They just want to imply they are machine guns and freak people out. Furthering their agenda.

Gun bans are racist, classist, and sexist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom