I can haz opinions now.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    who_are_you_album_coverjpg.jpeg

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    The chupacabra we’ve heard so much about?!?

IRL? International rabies liaison?

Inconspicuous raccoon lover?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia

Gunbunny

Int'l Rabies Liaison
    Apr 2, 2013
    Okay, so to enlighten those who haven't heard the shouts of "GUNBUNNY" from across crowded rooms...

My name is Shannon. You may have heard of me, I've testified in Annapolis at least dozens of times, it may be up to the hundreds of times at this point. Entire threads have been derailed by both singing my praises and damning me to the darkest depths. I was the NRA lobbyist in Annapolis, now I'm supervising lobbyists for someone else- the effect of which has been the removal of my employer-imposed semi-gag order on MDS.

I am one of the chief range officers for the Blue Ridge Mountain 3-gun championship, I was at one time a member and a trustee of AGC, I'll try just about any shooting sport you put in front of me and probably come in solidly in the bottom third of the standings (they paid me to talk about shooting, not to actually shoot). I train in Krav Maga because the myriad death threats I and my children have received don't qualify as good and substantial, and also punching people in the face keeps me from punching people in the face. I let my then-five year old pull the trigger on a .22 resting on sandbags on the 4th of July, and my 4 year old is pissed she isn't allowed to shoot yet. Contrary to popular belief I don't have horns, I don't eat babies (I mean, baby humans. I'll totally eat a baby cow), and I'm usually a pretty nice person unless I've had too much whiskey.

Howdy!

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Figgered that was who you are. Now you can post on the "Unpopular Opinion" thread to your heart's content. :party29::party29::party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom