• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawson9a

Jul 1, 2013
    Who has these in stock and at a decent price? Ready to buy and need some options.

Thanks!

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    With all the panic buying you are probably going to have a hard time finding one at a decent price. Your best bet unless an IP posts that they have one, is to keep checking local gun shop websites. If they use gearfire they update about every 15 minutes with inventory. I’ve added guns to my shopping cart and by the time I get to the credit card screen they are out of stock. My LGS had to cancel an order of mine because while it was in stock when I checked out the inventory hadn’t updated yet to show they had actually all been sold.

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I went to Cindy's Hot Shots back in May to do some shooting and they had one in stock. I said I would wait on it and went back the following weekend and it was gone. A week later I went in to pick up a transfer from gunbroker and they had 3 in stock so I bought one. Im not sure what they have right now but they answer their facebook messenger very quickly, might be worth shooting them a message. Good luck finding one, its a great gun, about 500 rounds through mine and no issues. Added the Sig Romeo Pro.

Attachments

• 20200704_075505.jpg
      20200704_075505.jpg
      32.6 KB · Views: 549

BennyB

Nov 1, 2013
    Chase, MD
    Give Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring a call. I had to order mine through them but they were able to get it quickly and at a good price. They may have one or two in stock by now.

Dawson9a

Jul 1, 2013
    Thanks everyone. Still looking... thanks for responses.
    Another question... should I consider getting the M18? I don’t have anything on the smaller side... I currently have a Springfield A1 Loaded .45acp, Beretta 92FS 9mm and some revolvers.. a Blackhawk .44 magnum and a S&W .357 magnum. Oh and a Sig 38H .32..

So.. M18 vs M17???

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Thanks everyone. Still looking... thanks for responses.
    Another question... should I consider getting the M18? I don’t have anything on the smaller side... I currently have a Springfield A1 Loaded .45acp, Beretta 92FS 9mm and some revolvers.. a Blackhawk .44 magnum and a S&W .357 magnum. Oh and a Sig 38H .32..

So.. M18 vs M17???

It's just a smaller dust cover (same grip size) and smaller slide. The M17 will probably be slightly easier to find since it's been out longer. I know people are buying up M18s as soon as they see them.

Dawson9a

Jul 1, 2013
    Still looking... but have decided to get the M18 instead of the M17. As far as mags, do most places sell these to MD with the OEM 10 round mags or the high capacity mags modified?

Dawson9a

Jul 1, 2013
    So... got an “back in stock” email from Midway and went to buy it. After filling out all the info, they won’t ship to MD!? Is there anything else I can do? Or is that a Midway thing? What now?

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    Check out Engage Armament. They had both the M17 and M18 earlier this week. They’ll block the mag to 10rds for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    But is seems all the incidents are with the original, non-upgraded pistols.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Sig is being sued (again) for safety issues with that pistol. Worth watching this if you haven't before you put your money down;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SB...9Uo1doci__CeqVuCuCdpRglFPUX-KvoEnyujpm8Qt3bc8

It is long, but there is a pile of evidence presented in the lawsuit citing many cases of issues with the pistol.

Those are older pistols prior to the upgrade offered by Sig and we'll never know the whole truth of any of the reports. I have four post-upgrade P320's and have had no issues with them. I'd have no problem using a pre-upgrade P320 in competition, home defense, or even carrying. Also, remember these are isolated incidents, the vast majority of pre-upgrade owners have never experienced any of these issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom