Licensed electrician needed to assess and maybe rewire a panel. Shared neutrals?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glueru

Lead em to bleed em
    Aug 18, 2020
    Columbus, Ohio
    I'll tell you what to do, forget the electrician and cancel this sale. Fix all the items yourself and the next inspector won't be the wiser.
    I did that years ago on an old Victorian I re-habbed, knowing the first inspection would find issues, he did, I turned down that offer, thanked them for paying for the inspection, and
    I fixed all the problems myself, the next buyer and their inspection went fine, house sold, without spending thousands on ******** repairs. And they are BS because of the documentation
    they demand. I did not have major issues, just a few little ones, the house was already re-wired by a licensed electrician, but he did have a few junctions too overloaded and oddly enough
    a couple with like 5 wires twisted together, easy fix. I demand my realtor not become a "dual agent" and only represent me throughout the sale process, they hate that, but they can also walk
    and I'll get another who will, realtors are a dime a dozen and 99% of them are crooked as the Clinton's, who cares what they think, its your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom