• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaDAN

Mar 22, 2020
    Indiana, born-raised
    Anyone believe that Ruger will come out sooner or later with the LCP2 without the safety? The safety is not a deal breaker for me, but would like to see it without, and hoping the price drops in a few months.....Watched a few you tube videos and wouldn't mind owning one of those little plinkers!

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    Are you talking about the pivoting trigger block? I can only speak for the LCP II 380. I love this pocket pistol for what it is. It is a good shooter with a good trigger. I have had an original LCP and also an LCP Anniversary edition but got rid of them both as neither trigger compared to the LCP II

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Are you talking about the pivoting trigger block? I can only speak for the LCP II 380. I love this pocket pistol for what it is. It is a good shooter with a good trigger. I have had an original LCP and also an LCP Anniversary edition but got rid of them both as neither trigger compared to the LCP II

Good to know. I have an original LCP. I carry it, but the trigger is abysmal.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Good to know. I have an original LCP. I carry it, but the trigger is abysmal.

Were we near, I’d have you try my LCP II. Big difference. Bonus: slide locks back on empty!

It rides in my man purse as a backup. I can see the appeal of a .22 version for practice/play time.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have a similar issue with mine having light primer strikes. I tried CCI, and Federal ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom