• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    ZOMG!!! Looking to put together a tiny 10/22 pattern braced pistol to run suppressed, if the price isn't insane would definitely be interested

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    I’ve got an integrally suppressed 10/22 on which this will be a fine addition. Thank God I’m moving to the Wild and Wonderful where items like this are still legal.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    suggested retail is 299.00 but I'm guessing they will be available for less as they are not the entire lower. but a parts kit that needs installation.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    they released the first batch of these today. will be interesting feedback.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I think the 9mm carbine uses the 10/22 trigger group as well. This may be the nudge I needed to get a the Ruger 9mm carbine

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Glad I searched, lol. Came to post about these. Optics Planet has them

https://www.opticsplanet.com/franklin-armory-bfsiii-22-c1-trigger.html

it says ships in 6 to 10 months :-( I have a pair backordered thru Midway for the same money. I probably have the same waiting time as you do. but hopefully they get caught up on there orders. I did notice on Instagram they were trying to get people to put them on back order for $299.00 but I didn't see a lot of response to it. so hopefully they can both fill there orders faster. and perhaps lower the price some? we will see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-130457_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200623-130457_Chrome.jpg
      36.3 KB · Views: 1,115

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I think the 9mm carbine uses the 10/22 trigger group as well. This may be the nudge I needed to get a the Ruger 9mm carbine

if I get some time I'll have to take a look at my pc9 charger and see what the trigger pack looks like inside?

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    There is a company (Copper Customs) that makes an adapter that lets you mount an AR carbine stock or pistol brace on a Ruger 22 Charger. I have an SBR 22 Charger with an AR collapsible stock. More fun than a barrel of monkeys.

https://coppercustom.com/pistol-bra...stom-ruger-22-charger-ar-pistol-brace-adapter

The new models have a rear pic rail ala Sig to mount braces, the SB 1913 makes for a sweet side folder. It is fun as hell. Would like the FA binary trigger set, but no way I would back-order one, or buy online, that's a "pay cash" type of thing.

Attachments

• 20200619_160032.jpg
      20200619_160032.jpg
      55.5 KB · Views: 582

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The new models have a rear pic rail ala Sig to mount braces, the SB 1913 makes for a sweet side folder. It is fun as hell. Would like the FA binary trigger set, but no way I would back-order one, or buy online, that's a "pay cash" type of thing.

I agree, that's hard to beat. Having a folding stock is much nicer than a collapsible.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Got it in and installed i will say the instructions could be better written. with better detailed pictures. it recommends you remove the levers of the selector before installing in stock, so you don't have to notch the stock.( I have heard a lot of complaints about people having to notch the stock to get the selectors through) you should swap all parts included in the kit. the really important 1 is the trigger return spring. with out swapping that the bolt will lock to the back in Binary mode. ( I couldn't find their replacement spring and used the OEM 1. then I found the replacement 1 after I was done putting it together. ) took it out today and ran about a brick through it. it ran flawlessly!! it doesn't like some subsonic ammo. but the 45 grain federal ran with out a hitch. I also shot blazer cci 22 and it loved it !!! could see another 1 of these in my future!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom