• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    I think we are now and have been for a while in a civil war without the killing. The last two republican presidents were unaccepted as presidents. Considered illegitimate by "Hanging Chads" and fake Russian collusion. However, this time the media has whipped up the angry progressives to a "brown coat" style frenzy and they feed the flame every minute of the day.

The worst is yet to come. When Trump nominates his supreme court pick it is going to be absolute pandemonium. I think it'll be Kate Barrett solely because Trump likes to drive his detractors completely nuts. The left and the idiotic "Never Trumpers."

I was in a coffee shop in Frederick yesterday wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt. It just has a coffee logo on the front and a AR depiction in small on the back. I got scoffed at not once but 6 times. Not to my face and not confrontational but they were clearly being loud to make sure I heard their displeasure. A couple of the 6 were with each other but I think they were generally strangers. However, they were clearly feeding off each other too. Like sharks in a blood pool. I put headphones in but didn't turn on the sound to hear. Pretended as if I was reading and it was really crazy.

My wife implores me to not wear BRCC shirts, NRA shirts or the like out as I'm not allowed to carry in MD, I'm a pretty small guy, and not a fighter in any way shape or form. It seems like the left of today never learned disappointment in their lives so all they know how to do is lash out like children.

This. Had my Grunt Style Patriot shirt on at a lax tourney in NJ. I know I upset the balance of many peoples universe there. I got a lot of nasty looks.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    This. Had my Grunt Style Patriot shirt on at a lax tourney in NJ. I know I upset the balance of many peoples universe there. I got a lot of nasty looks.

These? Very nice. :party29:

https://www.gruntstyle.com/products/patriot

GS1741_-_Patriot_480x480.jpg

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    And the guy who started the #walkawaycampaign was refused service at a camera store.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/...-campaign-founder-denied-service-camera-store

Any idea what store and what the owner thought of his/her employee's actions?

I hope it isn't B&H or Adorama

Edit: it was Adorama and the guy eventually was able to buy the mic. The store’s management says that is not how they treat customers and is handling the situation.

https://www.infowars.com/walkaway-founder-refused-service-at-electronics-store/

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Stephen Miller tosses sushi order after a bartender from the restaurant he bought it from flipped him off and taunted him.

The first link is fairly objective, the second is the left's take on it.

Neither says he threw it away because of concern it might be tainted, which is what I suspect.

http://www.newsweek.com/stephen-mil...ender-trump-administration-restaurant-1014547

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-the-libs-by-throwing-away-his-own-sushi.html

It's a long standing truism that you don't F with people who prepare and handle your food. The corollary would be not to accept food from those who you know hate you.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Stephen Miller tosses sushi order after a bartender from the restaurant he bought it from flipped him off and taunted him.

The first link is fairly objective, the second is the left's take on it.

Neither says he threw it away because of concern it might be tainted, which is what I suspect.

http://www.newsweek.com/stephen-mil...ender-trump-administration-restaurant-1014547

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-the-libs-by-throwing-away-his-own-sushi.html

It's a long standing truism that you don't F with people who prepare and handle your food. The corollary would be not to accept food from those who you know hate you.

QFT.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Happy to see that this thread has garnered more than 15,000 views, which is actually more than the view totals for threads about Justice Anthony Kennedy retiring and more than Ben Jealous winning the Dramacrat nomination.

With this thread "in the open" on the internet, it is a good bet that many folks who are googling "Red Hen" out beyond MDS are finding their way here. Excellent!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ...It seems like the left of today never learned disappointment in their lives so all they know how to do is lash out like children.

You're absolutely right from what I've been able to observe. You're brave for wearing your pro-self defense logo gear; tip o'the hat to you.

I do that here as well, but all I get is "the look" from time to time. Maybe if more peeps started to do that we would be seen as an actual guerrilla Push Back and start to be normalized again.

Every little bit helps and counts; if it saves just one moron...

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Not directly related to the Red Hen, but not really worthy of its own thread...

Had lunch today with a shooting buddy in a 2A friendly Thai restaurant. Only the two of us there, plus the owner and kitchen staff. The owner brought up the subject of the POTUS' SC pick, and about that time a guy walked into the restaurant off the street. He apparently heard enough of our conversation to realize that he was in enemy territory, and he turned tail and left.

The owner of the restaurant was not just happy, he was actually pleased that the guy left, and said he was tired of having to be PC all the time. We continued our lunch and conversation, and had a wonderful time.

It's nice to be on the winning side for a change! :party29:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Not directly related to the Red Hen, but not really worthy of its own thread...

Had lunch today with a shooting buddy in a 2A friendly Thai restaurant. Only the two of us there, plus the owner and kitchen staff. The owner brought up the subject of the POTUS' SC pick, and about that time a guy walked into the restaurant off the street. He apparently heard enough of our conversation to realize that he was in enemy territory, and he turned tail and left.

The owner of the restaurant was not just happy, he was actually pleased that the guy left, and said he was tired of having to be PC all the time. We continued our lunch and conversation, and had a wonderful time.

It's nice to be on the winning side for a change! :party29:

Alright, spill your guts jailbird, where is this 2A friendly Thai joint? Would like to throw them some business.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    You're absolutely right from what I've been able to observe. You're brave for wearing your pro-self defense logo gear; tip o'the hat to you.

I do that here as well, but all I get is "the look" from time to time. Maybe if more peeps started to do that we would be seen as an actual guerrilla Push Back and start to be normalized again.

Every little bit helps and counts; if it saves just one moron...

What I have found even more interesting is when I wear my Colion Noir "Pew-Pew Life" shirt. Most people equate "pew pew" to Star Wars. I get a lot of Star Wars comments. I usually say something to the fact I like Star Wars too but.... It's amazing to see some faces go from complete smile to total frown in an instant. I just shrug.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If the restaurant owner said he's tired of being PC and spoke openly in front of an unknown customer, he apparently doesn't mind having his views being made public.

Please pm me, too, if you won't give him a plug in public. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom