72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Governme

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I guess I'm a big fat potential terrorist. Who knew?

I don't feel very terroristy.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Obviously a joke.

If not, most of us have already been triangulated for a drone strike.

NOTE: Not being conspiratorial to the point of paranoia. #31

TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    "If not, most of have already been triangulated for a drone strike."

In 2010 the Census took the GPS coordinates of every front door of every house in the Country. I guess that's what this is for:

ATK showed off a compact little bomb it’s developing for use on small UAVs at the Navy League’s Sea, Air and Space show in Maryland this week. Dubbed the “Hatchet,” this 60mm munition can be mounted on platforms such as the ScanEagle and is designed to offer a low-collateral damage alternative to the Hellfire missile — originally designed to take out armor — carried by the Predator.
    The Hatchet features a miniaturized Laser JDAM Seeker warhead, made by Elbit Systems, and can be guided on to a target by GPS or an inertial guidance system. ATK is working with the Army, Navy and Air Force to develop the system for use against soft targets in urban areas. By that we mean it can be fired into a bad guys living room and not necessarily wipe out an innocent family next door.

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/04/19/video-atks-hatchet/#ixzz3ShsCoefg
    Defense.org

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    How long after you are a "returning veteran" does it take to get off the list? Heck when I got out I couldn't get a passport of leave the country anyway for 5 years.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    True dat. Throughout history, way more people have died at the hands of their own government than at the hands of any terrorists.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I found an American that's doesn't fit any of the 72 listings.

brick.jpg

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    "If not, most of have already been triangulated for a drone strike."

In 2010 the Census took the GPS coordinates of every front door of every house in the Country. I guess that's what this is for:

ATK showed off a compact little bomb it’s developing for use on small UAVs at the Navy League’s Sea, Air and Space show in Maryland this week. Dubbed the “Hatchet,” this 60mm munition can be mounted on platforms such as the ScanEagle and is designed to offer a low-collateral damage alternative to the Hellfire missile — originally designed to take out armor — carried by the Predator.
    The Hatchet features a miniaturized Laser JDAM Seeker warhead, made by Elbit Systems, and can be guided on to a target by GPS or an inertial guidance system. ATK is working with the Army, Navy and Air Force to develop the system for use against soft targets in urban areas. By that we mean it can be fired into a bad guys living room and not necessarily wipe out an innocent family next door.

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/04/19/video-atks-hatchet/#ixzz3ShsCoefg
    Defense.org

And I thought it was bad when there could be a land shark at the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom