• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Hook up with a liquor store and cigarettes and call the store ATF. People will come from all around for the novelty. I bet you would get a lot of free publicity too.

There is at least one of those in WV. Can't remember the name, but I stopped for a soda when running around near Charleston a few years back. Kind of was like a Highs with guns.

Ridler12

Mar 14, 2016
    let me know how it turns out.

Here's the response I got from FFLtrust.com.
    I asked him why his business picture doesn't match what google earth shows is at that location, which is the DMV and the country sheriff's office. ;)
    here's his response.

"First, we are not affiliated with FFL123.com.
    Second, the address on the site is my HOME. The address of the building is listed right next to it.
    Third, if your attempt it to blackmail / extort / slander / defame our company, rest assure I WILL TAKE APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION.
    Regards
    Henry"

Check out both websites, they are the same company. Somethings odd.
    FFL123.com
    &
    FFLTRUST.com

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    let me know how it turns out.

Here's the response I got from FFLtrust.com.
    I asked him why his business picture doesn't match what google earth shows is at that location, which is the DMV and the country sheriff's office. ;)
    here's his response.

"First, we are not affiliated with FFL123.com.
    Second, the address on the site is my HOME. The address of the building is listed right next to it.
    Third, if your attempt it to blackmail / extort / slander / defame our company, rest assure I WILL TAKE APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION.
    Regards
    Henry"

Check out both websites, they are the same company. Somethings odd.
    FFL123.com
    &
    FFLTRUST.com

Henry seems a little bit touchy, doesn't he?

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    There's a liquor and gun shop here in St. Mary's county. Its a gas station, too. Good beer selection.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Just for the record....the owner of that site sent us a threatening email to remove the links and to cease and desist this discussion.

Fvck if I would ever consider using that service.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Just for the record....the owner of that site sent us a threatening email to remove the links and to cease and desist this discussion.

From what I gather from this thread, his service is actually worth it if one wants to get into the FFL business and doesn't know where to start.

Why would the owner of that site turn down free advertising ON A GUN SITE?

Sheesh, sounds like he's the guy that complained to A1 a few days ago about not responding to e-mails quickly enough. Sheesh. :sad20: :lol2:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    From what I gather from this thread, his service is actually worth it if one wants to get into the FFL business and doesn't know where to start.

Why would the owner of that site turn down free advertising ON A GUN SITE?

Sheesh, sounds like he's the guy that complained to A1 a few days ago about not responding to e-mails quickly enough. Sheesh. :sad20: :lol2:

People get butthurt over anything that can even remotely be a question about their company. How they handle the situation is another story entirely.

Jul 13, 2014
    Hey guys,

I know this is an old post. However, I would like to revive it if I could. there are some new points that have come up in regards to FFL123 and I wanted to know if there were any real people here that had real results with the company.

They now have a second web site business called "FFLTrust.com" that is the exact same site, with the same pics of the product. When I e-mailed FFL123 and asked about this, here's the exact response I received"

"They are try to steal my content, sorry for the confusion."

????

yeah, sounds like someone from Nigeria is answering their e-mail.

FFLTrust has a nice pic of their HQ, but google earth shows the neighborhood is actually county buildings.

FFL123 has a nice pic of their HQ with signage, but google earth shows the buildings have no signs on them.

There's an old Italian saying, "if the head of the fish stinks, the whole fish stinks"

just that they would have ANY deception tells me they are not trustworthy.

BUT

if anyone here has real world dealings with them, I would like to know if after a few years of having your FFL if you have faced any problems having used this company to attain it.

Thanks.

I used them to get my FFL. I can't complain. They gave me a comfort of knowing the process with a few extra pointers. I think it was worth it. But it is just my opinion.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

I'm equally confused as others. Real discussion on whether or not the site is legit; mostly "yays," and this guy complains?

Maybe he's been battered by too many lefties and it's left him sensitive. :shrug:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The guy sent this to our server host knowing full well that the server company would pressure the site owner to remove it.

Hello,

Please take care of the following abuse email we received as soon as you can,
    thank you.

=========== COMPLAINT STARTS HERE ============
    Received on Mar/16/2016 1:36:39AM
    To Whom it May Concern,
    It has come to our attention that the URL:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=4269427 is causing damage to
    our website. As the intermediary, you are liable.
    For the avoidance of
    doubt, the URL http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=4269427 make
    false and malicious statements about our business.

We intend to take
    the following course of action:

1. pursue court action;
    2. pursue
    damages as a result of the above URL; and
    4. enforce a Court Order to
    have your website permanently removed as well as damages (including
    statutory damages and attorneys fees) collected from you, including
    internationally as needed
    Govern yourself accordingly.

Regards

Henry

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    The definatly appear to be different companies. One is based in TX, the other in SD.

To Henry: your idiotic cease and desist bs is doing more harm to your company then anything that has been discussed in this thread. Stop being a douche, it just gives people a reason NOT to support your company.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    The guy sent this to our server host knowing full well that the server company would pressure the site owner to remove it.

Well, alrighty then. I've been thinking about doing this as well. Have a business game plan. Some info here is definitely good to know.

What's worse is, I was thinking of using his products. I also know full well that all the info is on the ATF website.

This isn't source code to the JSF. Thanks Norton! No way I'd choose him over MDS.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I just got it straight in my head.

ffl123.com's owner is Brandon L. Maddox

ffltrust.com's owner is Henry Jackson and the nastygram is from ffltrust.com/Henry.

I'll walk it back a bit then.

Thanks for clarifying. One thing about MDS ownership, they love ALL rights, even though they own the forum and the content.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Anybody else notice Henry can't count?
    Numbered items 1,2,4. I'm no math genius but last time I checked there should be a 3 somewhere, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom