• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    The statute ment business days, not just regular days. Just ask MSP silly.

I know how MSP applies the definition of "Days" as they see fit. Still gets my blood boiling because I'm on the same time table as the OP. No contact from MSP from my 2/5 app.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    ... and your landlord said no. Have no idea how logic plays in to that.

So, If I were renting residential property, my landlord would need to approve my ownership of firearms? I have no idea why the landlord even gets a vote. You pay your rent, the property is now yours to have an hold for all legal purposes. Why is rental of commercial property any different? Was there a firearms clause in your lease? Perhaps the tenant should also get approval of neighboring tenants as well :sarcasm:

stacks3700

Member Member
    Mar 30, 2017
    Help needed..

so i know this might be a played out question, but im trying to receive my W&C really cause im a father of 3 girls :party29: but also for employment (armed security) . being as tho i cant not find a security company to sponsor me, what can i do to increase my changes of it actually being approved.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    so i know this might be a played out question, but im trying to receive my W&C really cause im a father of 3 girls :party29: but also for employment (armed security) . being as tho i cant not find a security company to sponsor me, what can i do to increase my changes of it actually being approved.

Not going to be easy if this is all you have moving forward.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!

Find a new job. Otherwise don't waste your money.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    127 days mailbox to mailbox. Be patient. Or make a lot of noise and try to change things.

Jano

Jul 11, 2016
    Was wondering if MD cc permit has a statute of years past a certain offenses like other states ex. Utah and VA permits.

Jano

Jul 11, 2016
    Was wondering if MD cc permit has a statute of years past a certain offenses like other states ex. Utah and VA permits.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I believe an offense that makes you prohibited remains that way in Maryland forever, in other words there is no timeout period. The exception would be prohibiting crimes committed and charged/adjudicated as a minor which prohibit you until age 30.

stacks3700

Member Member
    Mar 30, 2017
    would i have a better change going for my CCW instead of W&C ? or is it the same odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    There is no CCW in the State of Maryland, it's a "Wear & Carry Permit" allowing one to wear & carry a firearm with restrictions of some sort. These restrictions could range from none (super few) to only during the hours of x to x and anything in between. The Free State of Maryland. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom