• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Great event today. I would say we had upwards of 40 attendees. We had lots of participation from the 2A community and also lit a fire that will hopefully spread. We had some locals that stopped by, also. We help the event outside under the shade of some trees and it was perfect. We hope to host another event in the future and multiply our efforts.

Fox45 was the only local media outlet that responded to the invite to film the event. Please keep an eye out for any type of report or article of the event. Also, the NRA was in attendance to document the event and conduct interviews.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    c6b786150d17cad7515810160aa0e4cd.jpg

93b24b05ebafd1f88d031357c2be2e7e.jpg

679b155f285953cf0fc4d9b7b57d8ed7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Nothing on 45 last night...

But they did manage to cover the monthly meeting of Mothers of Murdered Sons ("If not for M.O.M.S., this would be a lot worse")

:sad20:

Saw that too. All 6 of them in the basement of a church. Someone else mentioned that they did not think the story would be ready for the news at 10. They only sent a cameraman and he did interview Maj, so we'll see.

There will also be some video put up on www.circa.com

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I kicked in a modest contribution a few weeks ago; I wasn't able to attend. I'm gratified it went off so well. Another Liberty Tree seed has been planted.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I thought it was a good event and well attended for a first of it's kind event in Maryland in General and Baltimore specifically. My hat's off to those that organized it and made it happen Montoya32 and jaybeez, and others. And the message was clear, without the hood and the inner city communities, we will lose our 2A Rights, this was a first step to work on ways to get those communities involved in the fight.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Montoya and Jaybeez sorry I couldn't make this worthwhile event. Unfortunately had to travel Sunday for work, but I did throw a few dollars Maj's way on the gofundme site.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I thought it was a good event and well attended for a first of it's kind event in Maryland in General and Baltimore specifically. My hat's off to those that organized it and made it happen Montoya32 and jaybeez, and others. And the message was clear, without the hood and the inner city communities, we will lose our 2A Rights, this was a first step to work on ways to get those communities involved in the fight.

:thumbsup:

Montoya and Jaybeez sorry I couldn't make this worthwhile event. Unfortunately had to travel Sunday for work, but I did throw a few dollars Maj's way on the gofundme site.

:thumbsup:

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Sadly, I was stuck working Sunday and was unable to attend. I have had at least one person from the event reach out to me on FB and I look forward to working with whoever takes the torch from Maj to get the momentum rolling in Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom