• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradg

May 12, 2017
    Just now in the Democratic debate.
    YES, his plan is to CONFISCATE EVERY AR and AK in the public's hands. They asked him straight up, and he said it.
    Not just 'buy back', confiscate.
    So there ya go.

bradg

May 12, 2017
    Maybe i wasn't paying attention to Beto previously, then.
    This was the first time i had seen on national TV where he was just asked straight up, and he said it.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Saying it is a lot easier than doing it. I suggest that he lead the effort personally.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Beta has as much chance of being the Dbag nominee as Ted Nugent.

All he has done is probably screwed his Senate shot as well.

Maybe if he just whines about his menstral cramps more though...

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Old ploy that I believe the DNC is a part of. He's pushing the edges as far as possible to the left so that anything than less than confiscation, in the end, will be seen as a relief and acceptable by our side. He and the DNC know he's not going to be the nominee and they've probably offered him something to stay in and expand the bubble of far left ideas in the race. Could be the same for some of the other two-percenters who are still hanging on. It's not their tenacity, it's part of The Party's strategy.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Old ploy that I believe the DNC is a part of. He's pushing the edges as far as possible to the left so that anything than less than confiscation, in the end, will be seen as a relief and acceptable by our side. He and the DNC know he's not going to be the nominee and they've probably offered him something to stay in and expand the bubble of far left ideas in the race. Could be the same for some of the other two-percenters who are still hanging on. It's not their tenacity, it's part of The Party's strategy.

*****I think you are overthinking this. Beto is just an idiot, and he's saying *anything* at this point to try and be relevant again amongst folks polling much better than he is. Remember that there was a point, when his senatorial run was going on against Ted Cruz, that people from all over the country were sending him money to get that Senate seat out from under Cruz. It was only after his defeat and subsequent absolutely moronic behavior that people on both sides started realizing that there's not much there for Beto. He's just a telegenic guy who married for money and has virtually no accomplishments in his life. The skateboarding thing, and standing on tables, the F bombs, etc.. are all getting old. The guy is an empty suit and not presidential material.

Did I already mention that he's an idiot?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    No Beta's a walking talking mangina. He'll say anything he thinks will make him sound more effeminate thinking that's going to get him the female vote.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    But, but, but ... at the Alyssa Milano "debate" with Senator Ted Cruz, Mr. Fred Guttenberg clearly states:

"no one is trying to remove your right to self defense."

"That's the thing ... nobody here it trying to remove weapons from anybody."

[ref: 13:00]

Actually I believe what Guttenberg, Milano and the Fat Guy rationalized was that even taking AR's, AK's and other so called weapons of war away -- they will still leave you other guns with which to defend yourself.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    That moron Beto his job is to get as many new dumbed down morons as possible to go along and get their vote for the Dems. He is absolutely a pathetic coward.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    When your idea of resisting is putting a bumper sticker on the back of a prius...you probably shouldn't be threatening armed americans with sending armed enforcement to break in to their houses and take their guns by force.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Those who think he is the fringe of the Democratic Party are delusional. LISTEN to the crowd when he says those things.

Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Sounded like a threat to me. Not surprisingly, Beto is accusing others of threats that have said come and take them.

He's fund raising off it too. Makes one wonder if the T-shirts weren't designed before the debate, i.e. the AR-15 line and the outrage were scripted for the event.
    d417d077bfd2754b536b6b78c948473b.jpg

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If by some longshot miracle he did end up in the a house that is white and when he tries to enforce removing the firearms in question he is going to find a lot of LEO will refuse to enforce it and he would endanger the lives of the USSS personal around him, even more so even making their job almost impossible to protect him, because their would be a lot of people who would try to well have him meat his maker early you might say. I wonder he does have an unhealthy obsession to remove the AR and Ak from our hands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom