• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    There is a LONG thread in the NFA section about making an MP5/Clone meet the 29" rule.

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    Best guess as to when the SP5 will show up on the roster? Board meets 3/11/20 but submission period ends 2/21/20. Anyone planning to submit one?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'm starting to see pictures from people who were able to secure 1 show up on social media. nice looking gun !!

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    dont know about MD stores . but they were released for retail sales on Monday. many have sold out as they were only allocated anywhere from 1 to 3 from what I have read. some are still waiting for their shipments in from HK , As they were unable to ship the 500 to the stores before the holidays. they have imported 500 units that are here in the states.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I put out some feelers. Anyone have a line on an FFL?

I was told to go to HK's website, and start calling dealers. most of the guys who have found them were successful that way. I wouldn't try gunbroker as they are going for as much as $600.00 over suggested retail. some people have called as many as 100 dealers to find them. apparently some dealers still have them on the way. and some dealers are selling them before they show up knowing they are on the way. if your paciant you could order 1 here and save a bundle.

https://www.topshotusa.com/product/hk-sp5-9mm-2-30rd

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    damn, and I already thought the HKs were pricey compared to the POF and Zenith clones. Maybe they priced em too low, lol.

going to very interesting to see what Zenith , ptr , dakota arms, and others will do to compensate. could be a buyer's market in the roller world soon. I have seen a few sold off cheaper than normal to buy the real HK guns over on HK pro.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    going to very interesting to see what Zenith , ptr , dakota arms, and others will do to compensate. could be a buyer's market in the roller world soon. I have seen a few sold off cheaper than normal to buy the real HK guns over on HK pro.

I should live to see the day that its a buyers market for these. POF just raised their prices I understand. Zenith and POF are made on licensed HK tooling and generally - except for maybe paint job - they are excellent. I have one, accurate and reliable as ****, I would not sell it just to have "HK" on the receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom