• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This is kind of interesting. It shows by state whether or not MGs, suppressors, SBRs, and SBSs are allowed and the caveats if any.

It seems to be up to date; until recently Washington state was NO for SBRs and the list shows them correctly (AFAIK) as YES.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/937o50/nfa_items_permitted_by_state/

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    I love the note on PA. "Bombs are prohibited as Offensive Weapons" so does that mean they are fine for defensive purposes? ;)

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I love the note on PA. "Bombs are prohibited as Offensive Weapons" so does that mean they are fine for defensive purposes? ;)

Haha right?

But then, you look at Maryland’s asinine law against having a machine gun for “offensive purposes” and you gotta wonder if PA’s wording is similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Haha right?

But then, you look at Maryland’s asinine law against having a machine gun for “offensive purposes” and you gotta wonder if PA’s wording is similar.

A lot of times laws like that are because politicians thought DAs needed extra things to lock people up for. Like, we can’t just charge someone with being an organized crime member, we gotta throw in possession of a machine gun for offensive purposes.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Haha right?

The Maryland Politicians got scared watching Rambo, "First Blood". So they passed a law against offensive machine gun use.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    They got Hawaii wrong. AOW and DD are not allowed. Nothing NFA is allowed in HI. Unless it changed in the last 10 yrs, which it did, in the not good way.

Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom